Two blue green light locations found in Puerto Escondio Oaxaca.

Daniel Montes

Tenderfoot
Jan 9, 2006
Six foot tall blue green light. You know old caches. The backhoe is scheduled for 8AM January 12th, 2006 at the first location. I will post the finds. No metal detectors used. Just witness accounts. The first location was from a witness that saw this light over 50 years ago, the second location even farther back. Any questions to email me at [email protected]. Thank you, Daniel Montes, Jr.
Update Jan 14th, 2006, we had a backhoe dig a two meter deep trench about forty feet long. The ground layers look undisturbed. I plan to be back with a Tesoro Sand Shark (pi) machine to survey the entire property. Gold rings, coins and necklaces have been found on this property. I will post another update after the survey. Daniel Montes, Jr.
UPDATE FEB 20TH, 2006, Sorry for the delay. Travelled to Vermont on business and am now in San Marcos Texas preparing for a return trip to Puerto Escondido with the Tesoro Sand Shark on hand. I was able to Speak to Dr. Bill, a chemisty professor at Texas State University and we were able to identify the gas. It is methane and with static electricity causes the flash that the locals have been sighting. I was thinking of buying some methane from Praxair to train a dog, but the gas is a bit pricey, maybe next month. I will be arriving back in Pto on or about Feb 27th and will rock and roll with the Sand Shark. Will hit all the areas known to the locals. We are looking for buried gold and silver coins by the locals (500 years to present). I will have my camera with me. If I find anything, will take photos, and upload them here right quick. I have some photos of my place down there at www.danielsparadise.4t.com. Real cheap to live down there. Lots of Americans building their homes on the beach. That is what I'm doing. US Cell 512-393-9992, Mexico Cell 011.52.954.103.2412, [email protected] (s) Daniel Montes, Jr.

davidtn

Dec 14, 2005
Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport, Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure what to say to this except keep us posted.

T

truckjunky87

Can someone explain the significance of the blue green lights? ???

Las Vegas Bob

Aug 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a legend/folktale/myth/fact that a buried treasure cache will give off a certain color of smoke/gas/light/aura under the right conditions.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Six foot tall blue green light.? You know old caches.? The backhoe is scheduled for 8AM January 12th, 2006 at the first location.? I will post the finds.? No metal detectors used.? Just witness accounts.? The first location was from a witness that saw this light over 50 years ago, the second location even farther back.? Any questions to email me at [email protected].? Thank you, Daniel Montes, Jr.
[/quote]

A) Hola, according to legends, folklore, etc., in Sonora, blue = Ag, Green = Cu ? Buenas suerte mi amigo.

Till Eulenspeigle - Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Update Jan 14th, 2006, we had a backhoe dig a two meter deep trench about forty feet long.? The ground layers look undisturbed.? I plan to be back with a Tesoro Sand Shark (pi) machine to survey the entire property.[/quote]
~~~~~~~

Q) This did not pop up on my room posts?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have tracked down several fires mostly for propaganda and confidence reasons.

On one, it was almost 100 ft away from the actual fire site.

Apparently this "GAS" can travel horizontally some distance by porous layers.

Unfortunately it was only iron sigh.

If you are going to look for fires, always use a detector first, because of the above reason.

Till Eulenspeigle - Jose de La Mancha

Old Prospector

Feb 17, 2005
Daniel,
Keep up the hunt, the lights are a good lead. Here is my story; My uncle often saw lights in the woods on the back part
of his property. What we call in this part of the country "fox fire". Using a rifle, he shot the edge of a tree he could see in the
light from the fox fire. Next day, of course the fox fire is only there at night, he found the tree. About three feet down, he found
a vein of gold. I have seen the vein, chipped off samples, and heard this story first hand.
So stay after the lights, there is a very good probability there is something worth the dig.
Old Prospector...

Old Prospector

Feb 17, 2005
Jim,
Thanks for the reply. Yes, it does make one wonder why the fox fire
is seen in the woods, but the link to gold seems to be there. Or it might
not be just to gold. There also veins of silver, small tho they may be, in
the same area. From what I read, silver and gold are often mixed to
some degree in the veins. That is part of the reason gold has to be
refined. Also, in Georgia, gold seems to be mixed in with the molecules
of iron ore in the ground. It is not profitable to try to separate the two,
maybe because of the cost of energy. It can be done chemically, but
that too is costly.
Mainly, I would incourage you to continue the hunt based on the lights
that have been spotted. Whether it is an apparition due to the metal in
the ground, or spirits (as often mentioned in old stories of lost veins and
treasure) there are lots of reports that indicate the lights can help you
be a success.
Good luck and best wishes.
Old Prospector

gflores71

Nov 26, 2005
Central Coast, CA / Bolivia
Detector(s) used
White's V3, MXT All Pro, DFX, XLPro,TM-808, TDI-SL with 25" coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As mentioned above blueish color = good metal, red= Fe, green=copper, bronze

many caches were buried in bronze containers years back

The problem with locating a treasure based on lights is the following:
lights are usually seen at night, the direction from the place the light was seen is usually good, however, the depth perception is not there at night, therefore it could be 100's of feet closer or further, so then you are left to analize were it could be or do a great search that may take days, so patience.

Lights or auras do yield treasure, why this phenomenom happens I am not sure, but it does.

happy hunting and good luck

gflores71

Nov 26, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The material of containers to be used to bury treasure are directly related to the everyday items they had around them at that time.
Iron based utensils are relatively new, copper based utensils were more common in the 1800's and before, like this picture that I attached of a
web site that manufactures copper cookware based on old traditional cookware. The one in the picture is called a Fondo in Bolivia and is still
used today to cook large amounts of food. My great grand dad's treasure was found in one of those, covered with another one.

also in the gold mining areas many caches of raw gold are found wrapped in leather, of course not much of it left. Clay pots as well

more modern treasures of course will have glass jars, etc

hope this helps

Attachments

• fondo de cobre.jpg
    fondo de cobre.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,550
K

Kentucky Kache

I have an old lead which says that a treasure was buried in copper kettles. The story was written in the 1930s about an old man who buried the treasure in the 1860s.

gflores71

Nov 26, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWR said:
gflores71 said:
The material of containers to be used to bury treasure are directly related to the everyday items they had around them at that time......

hope this helps

Not really. Care to answer my original question?

I thought that is what I was trying to do, I dont think you are going to find a book on specific containers used to bury treasure since that would depend on date, materials available, culture, size, etc.?

coon007

May 24, 2005
South Texas
hey all
so what your saying is that seeing a fire in the night is a good thing for treasure, well I live right on the broder in south texas, and of hispanic decent and I have been told countless of time by my family or by mexican's crossing the river by our land or workers we hire on the ranch that they see a fire blazing near the first house that was built by my great grand father and I have ran a metal detector and have gotten a great signal everytime but never dug because they claim that those fires are of ill gotten treasure or whatever (but I really think its something else buried there) I'am not superstitious but I've heard of this mystrious fires all my life and I know of atleast half a dozen marked locations where they have been sighted but i have nerver seen one personally. what to do.
george

OP
OP
D

Daniel Montes

Tenderfoot
Jan 9, 2006
George,

Send me an email at [email protected] or give me a call at 512-393-9992 if you want to take a shot at detecting and excavating the sites. I am heading that way this week.

Daniel Montes, Jr.

coon007

May 24, 2005
South Texas
hey all

this is a good one around this south texas area i live in there are many people that belive in a ghostly flame = treasure, and to be frank with you all I have never heard of any color diffrances just a flame flickering away after a while,which scared the person watching the flame. heck I just used to laugh at them when they tell me but i guess there must be some thruth to this? what does a regular red flame classafied as.
george

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
stated in another thread, but applicable here...

Louis Matacia wrote the only book I'm aware of that's dedicated to this topic of treasure flames. Type in "Finding Treasure Auras" in the amazon.com search engine. About $25. He still does seminars around the country if you want to google his name. Hope this helps.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWR
Any updates on this Cache?
HH, Jim
A) Since there are none, I assume either one of two results, success or failure. In either case, he should keep quiet, or at the most, a non commitive assertive remark.

Speaking of results and questions, why havent you ever answered the postings that I made on just this type of occurance in "your own thread" on this subject? The one in which you wished to see where anyone had ever found a treasure with the "lights" ?

I posted a picture of 7 mule loads of silver 8 Reals that I had found using one of these one of these fires as a basic source, then with final location by detector.

Attn: Capt Zossi. check on this of for your own information. They do exist and people do find metal with them, I did for one.

Till Eulenspiegle de La Mancha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread