Two Day hunt with prizm V

HotTexas

Jul 11, 2007
First nothing to wright home about, but had a very good two day hunt with the Prizm V, at a 98 year old park, I haven't been detecting in a long time, so the first day like to have killed me

I was sore from one end to the other, My feet hurt, my toes hurt, my knees hurt, my legs, my back, my shoulder, my neck, my ears, even my teeth ;D

I felt like I been not hit with the ugly stick, but the whole damm Forrest. :tard:

I did find 4 wheats, one war nichol, and lots of coins, weather a little hot here yet but we had some rain and digging was ok.

the deepest coin was about 6 inches on one of the wheats and the 3" steel ring was at 14" ID quarter :'(

Attachments

• DSC06270.JPG
    DSC06270.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 342
  • DSC06271.JPG
    DSC06271.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 347
  • DSC06272.JPG
    DSC06272.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 334
Upvote 0

49er

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2005
Sun City, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites..MXT..GMT
That is a lot of diggin and sore muscles to go with it huh...WTG :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Attachments

• remvet.jpg
    remvet.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 202
  • remvet.jpg
    remvet.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 201

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL, Love the Merry Widows tin, I think when I was a kid, I might, now I say Might have used
something that looked like that tin. LOL

Nice finds, know how you felt after digging all those finds. One time I hunted a old house in
my town. I found over 200 items at that old house. Found so much silver, I just didn't want to
quit. For the next 3 days, I couldn't hardly walk. But it was well worth it.

HH, Ringfinder

woody50

Bronze Member
Jun 21, 2007
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, although like you say, a lot of work. Muscles that you just don't use sitting down at the computer looking at the finds on Treasure Net and thinking, well tomorrow I am GOING to search! Now you pay....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread