Two days in a row, what are the odds?

jalgier

Jan 30, 2017
GA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus ll, XP Deus, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Was able to get out a bit today in Plano, hitting parks. As I stated yesterday, the clay out here is BRUTAL. Found some clad at a HS, then finished up at a park. Was it there in wood chips, not 2 min in when I found this. Not only the second straight day of silver, but second straight James Avery piece. Only other thing I found there was a nickel. Thanks for looking. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1496705037.939402.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1496705051.565565.jpg

Upvote 16
Who'd - a - Thunk??? Congrats on back to back silver days. :occasion14:

Beautiful piece, awesome indeed

No coincidence my friend. I think "someone" is trying to get through to you. Very nice piece BTW.

James Avery started in Kerrville TX back in the 50's working out of his garage . His pieces have nice weight and solid craftsmanship . Very Nice finds !!

Awesome piece! Put it in your wallet so that it is always close to your body. It will attract cash. Call me crazy but always carrying a piece of silver in your wallet will change your life. (I am not a nut)

Awesome piece! Put it in your wallet so that it is always close to your body. It will attract cash. Call me crazy but always carrying a piece of silver in your wallet will change your life. (I am not a nut)

I'll give it a try - I have been trying to attract cash for most of my life. :thumbsup:

Can't hurt to try. Larger the denomination=larger payout? Where's my Morgon?:occasion18:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back