Two Eagles and a Silver Lady

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
GPX 4800, Blisstool V6, AT Pro, Makro Racer, CZ3D, XL PRO, Nokta Relic, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hunted a Church over in MurfreesboroTN and came across these. I first found the Token/games piece??? with the eagle and stars on one side (felt like a real coin)...started to show it to my buddy and saw the other side, ooh well

A little while later I dug down and had a eagle wing in the bottom on the hole. :hello2: ..got excited again but it was a charm. ooh well, we had a great time and a big laugh over my two eagles. ;D

Did pull in some clad and another Merck 4? S. also a rear gun sight (it was from a toy)
53009eagle.jpg

53009eagleb.jpg

53009clad.jpg

and the rest of the story.
junk.jpg

HH to all !!!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
3RINGER

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
GPX 4800, Blisstool V6, AT Pro, Makro Racer, CZ3D, XL PRO, Nokta Relic, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks guys, really thought I had a old coin and a hat pin at first. ;D

The guy that was hunting with me just started hunting..this was his second hunt. He pulled in his first silver coin (rosy) and his first clad Q. (you can remember how that was) He was jumping up and down when he found the silver...wish he would have pulled in the merc as well, Going to be a great hunting partner He's a hoot.

HH

OP
OP
3RINGER

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
olepossum
That's what I thought at first.

The sight is cast metal. The top looks real but the back is smooth..nothing moves..just pops up.

maybe next time though :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread