monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man dude you have a artifact producer machine for sure, that is the fields of the artifact gods fields. Great finds and thanks for all of your post.:hello:

SCrocks

May 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You always find some good ones- Ya'll must grow'm down there

OP
OP
A

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
Man dude you have a artifact producer machine for sure, that is the fields of the artifact gods fields. Great finds and thanks for all of your post.:hello:

I am very fortunate to have over 30 farmers/land owners let me look their land. One tract of land has 5,500 acres in cultivation. In one field the first year I had permission to look this tract I found 13 perfect points in one day. There are many fields on that tract I have never been in as of yet. Fortunately for me these farmers plant a lot to truck crops: watermelons, squash, green beans, cucumbers, etc. They always bottom plow when they plant truck crops and they always have a spring crop and a fall crop. In addition I have lots of time to look since I am retired and only teach two classes each semester now.

painterx7

Silver Member
Jul 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW!!!!!!!!! I can help with some u havent walked yet ;)

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So how did you get permission to hunt so many different properties?

OP
OP
A

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
So how did you get permission to hunt so many different properties?

I have live here 44 years and am very active in our church and the community. I have taught thousands in the 44 years I have been teaching at the university. Many of the fields that I look are owned/managed by people I have taught or their wives/children etc. In other cases I just ask. I have rarely been turned down. There is a chance I might get to look some land in another county that is on the Flint River. I sure hope I get permission. I also have three new sites that the land owners have told me I could look but I haven't gone so far. I don't know if there is anything there but you never know.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear ya and thank you for explaining. I have a new site I just got permission to hunt but the owner says wait till it dries out some. I havent seen it yet so I will have to wait. Im thinking maybe its swampy or something like that. You are still the point king!

OP
OP
A

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
I hear ya and thank you for explaining. I have a new site I just got permission to hunt but the owner says wait till it dries out some. I havent seen it yet so I will have to wait. Im thinking maybe its swampy or something like that. You are still the point king!

I hope you have good luck when it dries out. It excites me to look new land.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lot of miles in your finds. Congratulations on being semi retired. A friend of mine teaches in Chickamauga,Ga and gains much permission from students and family to hunt relics. It is good net working and not a lot of competition you have on your side. Nice two peanut field points. I bet you snack often in the fields you hunt!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread