Two firsts and lots of silver

silver1/2

Tenderfoot
Sep 6, 2010
I normally do about 10-12 boxes a week but did a mega-order of 34 boxes this week. It took and extra day off work just to pick them all up. I had a few skunks and several boxes of crisp 1995's. The rest of the boxes were all pretty good with one dream box containing all 40%'s. That box gave up 138 40%s. The final tally was:

259 40%s
48 90%...including the two firsts, a 1906 barber and a stone mountain..both in perfect shape.

Upvote 0

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Well done! I hope it was worth all the work. The Barber and Stone Mountain are great!
Now....how are you going to dump all the rest? Monumental task!
Congrats on your finds!
rileyboy

MentalUnrest

Nov 14, 2010
I would think the day off more than paid for itself!! I would fall over if I ever got a box with 100+ in it. I can't even imagine the excitement you must have felt opening the rolls and seeing silver in nearly every roll - Awesome!!! :icon_thumleft:

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MentalUnrest said:
I would think the day off more than paid for itself!! I would fall over if I ever got a box with 100+ in it. I can't even imagine the excitement you must have felt opening the rolls and seeing silver in nearly every roll - Awesome!!! :icon_thumleft:

ditto :thumbsup:

OP
OP
S

silver1/2

Tenderfoot
Sep 6, 2010
It is great to hit a really good box! There were 9 enders showing when I opened the box (brinks). My main dump bank will have a fee soon for use of their machines so I am trying to get in all the fun I can.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
quiksilver said:
34 boxes? you must have one hell of a system.

No Doubt...I wish i had an extra 17k to play with...

Awesome Return on the Silvers :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Steve L.

Oct 11, 2008
Vienna, ME
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job, I love Barbers and the Stone Mountain is one of the best commemorative coins out there! :icon_biggrin:

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Who are you? Judging from you getting a box of 95's, you're not in my neck of the woods. Thank God.. Nice dream box.. never got one of those. You must be on the east coast.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread