TWO FIRSTS THIS WEEK

brandy

Jan 15, 2005
SOUTH ARKANSAS
After dabbling in metal detecting for the last 4 years and then getting serious with it last October, I've found that it is a hobby of firsts. I suppose you always remember these firsts anyway I feel like this is true. The first week of Jan. I found my first ring, now 12 rings later I found my first gold ring with 7 diamonds in it. This was on Teusday of this week and I tried to post a pic but failed. Today I found my first half dollar, worth only 50 cents but what a thrill to see that big coin uncover in the bottom of the hole. This weekends total was 5.99 in clad and these pieces of jewelry. My favorite is the bird charm. It's made of some type of hard clear substance, but notice the copper hanging ring that the metal detector picked up. It was down about 2 inchs. KEEP ON SWINGING

Attachments

• Scanned Picture 1.jpg
    Scanned Picture 1.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 256
Upvote 0
D

Darod

Super finds! That gold ring looks like it's a pretty one.
I don't see the bird charm your talkin about? Maybe I don't know what a bird charm is and it's right there in front of me ??? :D

Anyhow, nice finds! Can you take another closeup shot of the ring? I'm sure I can speak for everyone else on this,....we'd love to see a better, closer look of it .

Rod

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real nice Brandy, You make me wish I could get out there.

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Nice finds Brandy. ?I'm running hot and cold on my rings too. ?Still looking for one with some mass. ?Keep diggin'~CO2

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Oh yeah, gotta get the college fund started for the cutie somewhere!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
any chance you can get a pic showing the ROCKS in that ring ? :) it would be cool , if you make us all jealous, DON'T YA THINK ;) jeff

OP
OP
brandy

brandy

Jan 15, 2005
SOUTH ARKANSAS
OK I'm going to try and post a pic of the diamonds in the ring. Hope it comes out. I had to scan the pic and it may be a little fuzzy. Also I'm scanning another pic of the bird charm that I thought I posted last night. Folks just bear with me a little while and I'll finally figure this pic posting chore out. KEEP ON SWINGING

Attachments

• ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 154
  • half.jpg
    half.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 158

silverman

Greenie
Oct 13, 2004
Great finds Brandy, I love the gold ring. I wish all of this snow would go away! I am ready for April.? Chris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread