Two golden keys in Amazon forest

OP
OP
S

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Amy,somebody who will listen this 512 will find the lost Z,the best description till now,city destroyed by..to chase this letter,this guys were a mile away*interesting-fumines povoacao,a ceremony of natives maybe. Do you maybe have something about Paytiti from Vatican arhive,as for El.Thanks*

OP
OP
S

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two more Espirito Santos south-east.Document 512 for the Z.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LATE Coffee Revelations/"PRU"... We KNOW that GOLD conducts electricity, etc. There IS a World GRID "System" based on latitudes, etc. SO! For South America (Brazil, etc.) from "Z" to El/ES, look for a Ley Lines or two, near reported LOST Cities/Communities in the AMAZON FOREST; GOLD is PROBABLY in abundance & DEEP. HH! Good Luck! BTW, The LOST art of utilizing the Ley Lines for transportation & building HUGE Building/Monuments, is of GREAT interest to me... ANYONE has "Knowledge" to share...?

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
MORE Coffee, MORE "PRU"... the symbols of Mu/Lemuria by Churchward & scripts of Easter Island ppl; AMAZING! WOW!

OP
OP
S

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LATE Coffee Revelations/"PRU"... We KNOW that GOLD conducts electricity, etc. There IS a World GRID "System" based on latitudes, etc. SO! For South America (Brazil, etc.) from "Z" to El/ES, look for a Letwo circlesy Lines or two, near reported LOST Cities/Communities in the AMAZON FOREST; GOLD is PROBABLY in abundance & DEEP. HH! Good Luck! BTW, The LOST art of utilizing the Ley Lines for transportation & building HUGE Building/Monuments, is of GREAT interest to me... ANYONE has "Knowledge" to share...?
I mentioned energy field before,so it could be,electromagnetic field of gold for attracting rivers together in to one large as the preservation of old forest in the form of double pentagram with two circles,great energy field,reasons are to straight areas and rivers in order.

OP
OP
S

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
geeze blushing, next you will be posing

index.jpg index.jpg images.jpg

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silvano, my friend, there was / is a third Espiritu Santos in the New Hebredies Islands and --------Which has nothing to do with the subject, just felt like being a smart alec .

:coffee2::coffee2: :laughing7::laughing7:

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Amy,somebody who will listen this 512 will find the lost Z,the best description till now,city destroyed by..to chase this letter,this guys were a mile away*interesting-fumines povoacao,a ceremony of natives maybe. Do you maybe have something about Paytiti from Vatican arhive,as for El.Thanks*

Hello Silvano

Indeed I did. Hardluck my then boss paid for me to search the archives. That information is in the hands of Hardluck. I recall there was several letters from a Dominican Father there is fact two maps dating from around 16th century.

Amy

Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Don Jose my hunk says hi to legendary Don Jose. My hubby is a director of company of my fathers that trains people to become miners, OHS and all machinery and license certification. We are looking to expanding in south east Asia. With ISO standards. His professional soccer days is over. Although he miss it, he still manages to coach junior teams. On his days off. My work is winding back as I am semi retiring.

Amy

OP
OP
S

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amy,this is good information,it is sending me back where I start in Santo Domingo as the second point of the golden triangle forming Espirito Santo as third one.Now we have more to think.Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread