Two great finds in one day!

suntannedgem

Jan 29, 2018
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 Pro with 9.5", 12" & Super Sniper coils, Garrett Treasure Hound Deep Depth Multiplier, Garrett Pin Pointer Pro II, Bounty Hunter Legacy 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Continual evidence that God does love me! Took the trash out to the resort dumpster. Sitting beside the dumpster (which is the usual signal that whatever it is, is still working or may be possibly repurposed) was a almost new office type paper holder, no pic and two zippered bags(no pics of these either). The first bag ended up being a "Data Safe" a nice cell phone organizer in new shape, too small for my cell, but goes into the RV travel box. The second bag was a "Mary Kay" make up bag. It was bulging!

Inside was a Garmin NuVi 260 with a car charger and windshield mount. Did not have the fire wire to link to the computer. So took it home and plugged it into my jumper and let it charge. It WORKS! A little dated, but Garmin shows it's worth $300!

Then a little latter my neighbor yelled from across the street, "Hey you want a new printer?". I walked over to look at it and it is the exact same printer that I already have, except brand new! So score another $50 bucks for the printer or just the cartridges and a back up!

The rewards for spending 3 more days doing research for my Alaska & Carolina Expeditions! 20180326_095332_001.jpg

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Printers cool also

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found some cool stuff this last weekend Ill post once I go through it all . Thanks to all your cool posts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread