TWO Hatchet Heads this week

Capncrunch

Mar 25, 2020
KCMO Area
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 5000, Fisher F22, Quest X10, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I haven't posted a daily find in a while, but... This week I have found some cool stuff, and yesterday made the SECOND (partial) Hatchet-Head I've found- THIS WEEK!
The first one I believe is an older 'relic' because I found it at an 1800s permission, and the second one looks completely different- nail-pulling notch being the biggest clue- to me.
The first photos are from the 1800s property (unfortunately the house has been remodeled and dirt-work has been done) where I found everything on the left side before the keys- the horseshoe (newer?), the harness rings(?) and the hatchet-head. The Tootsie Toy MG car also came from there (any idea how old that is?) I tried but couldn't find it online...
Interestingly on the right side was an American Indian looking silver pendant(?) from our yard that day (04-20-20).
The next photos are of yesterday's hunt, near my house. I THOUGHT maybe I'd found a bullet, but IDK what it is! I found the hatchet-head and an old (windup?) watch mechanism- which HAD one hand left on the face, when I handed it to my 8 year old to look at. I also found an aluminum lip treatment case (thought it was an old lipstick case) 'Jane- Be Pure'. I knew when I sized it that it would probably be junk, but interesting, so I dug it (no photo). $16 on Amazon- who knew they still made an aluminum-case lip balm, lol!:tongue3:

Attachments

• Detected Us AND Rilla 04-20-20h.jpg
    Detected Us AND Rilla 04-20-20h.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 71
  • Detected Us AND Rilla 04-20-20c.jpg
    Detected Us AND Rilla 04-20-20c.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
  • Finds on 04-23-20 Museum parking and Fonda's.jpg
    Finds on 04-23-20 Museum parking and Fonda's.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 64
  • Finds on 04-23-20 Museum parking and Fonda's5.jpg
    Finds on 04-23-20 Museum parking and Fonda's5.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
  • Finds on 04-23-20 Museum parking and Fonda's2.jpg
    Finds on 04-23-20 Museum parking and Fonda's2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 44
Upvote 7
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice job, cool car! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread