two new sites with potential ,52.cal sharps

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Dec 5, 2007
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last weekend I visited the father laws vacation home in West Virginia ,inwhich he let me metal detect the yard . The house was built around 1910 had some decent finds some change and a few match box cars and a small silver hammer head and a peice of toy gun . Which I will be going back soon becuase I ended up getting permission from several curious neighbor's while I was there that said come hit my yard and see what you can find plus there is a few old coal mines close by that I got permission to hit as well .

Yesterday I had been working at a house near bealeton virginia wrapping the facia with metal after speaking with the own for the last week I decided to ask permission to metal detect his yard ,his house was built around 1930 . Since it was friday and the sceeters where out I did a quick 30 minute hunt to see if maybe this is a good spot . It yelded 2 -52.caliber sharps and one fired round not sure what it is and a few coins so I am seriously looking forward to hiting the rest of his property about 60 acres .....

Attachments

• west VA site.jpg
    west VA site.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 211
  • new midland site.jpg
    new midland site.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 275
Upvote 0

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great hunting - be sure to have a can of OFF when you go back!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread