Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose....well we went out with neither of us on the top of our game. Navy Davy and I were both under the weather and tired so we drove more than dug. He managed 20 and I 39 coins @ $9.92.
PB220005.jpg

Real treat was this that Navy Davy presented to me and I'll pass on to my father who is a retired hairy bag.
PB220006.jpg

Only sad part about that is that I never got to empty the Keith's beer that the tops came on! Each cap displays a different crest from a Canadian Navy ship

Did get to see Queen Elizabeth as she arrived in Halifax on a Canadian Forces Airbus on a super wet day to review the "fleet" as our navy is 100 years old now. Was on the security detail at the airport as we had to collapse the "psl' (primary security line) and was a real treat to see the most regal old doll! Mind you it rained the whole time she was here so I imagine she felt at home. Leaves today and guess what................the sun popped out!

Upvote 0

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice to see that Queen Elizabeth is still in working order and able to inspect the troops! :wink: I understand she'll be here in Toronto on Sunday to attend the 151st Anniversary running of the Queens Plate. Apparently she has a substantial bet already placed on one of her own horses to win! :laughing9:

GioTheGreek

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2009
Hades
Detector(s) used
XP DÉUS, Minelab E-TRAC, Pro-Pointer, Hawk-like Vision, Receding Hairline
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Brits love their ponies...

I know, I work for a British Company. Everytime a big race or footie is on, production grinds to a standstill. :hello2: :hello2:

Nice finds Leslie! I may join you guys sometime if I wander down to NS for some poker. :)

Meet me halfway and we'll find some Amethyst on the Bay of Fundy side! :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread