TWO RING DAY, WELL BLING RINGS AND FINALLY A WHEATIE!

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well, Bling Bling Betty was really excited for moment or so, then she realized that her second ring, a spoon ring was only plated but it was her second ring in two days. Then I found another spinner ring, almost identical to the one I found yesterday with stars but minus the moons. I dug the usual pennies both zincoids and memorials as well as 6 nickles which I think was a high for me and finally a 1952 wheatie. I know that for most of you guys and gals, finding wheaties is an everyday thing but around here they can be hard to find. I have found them in the past but it had been a long drought. This new spot has obviously been hammered before for the old stuff but I know that there has to be something still there, we have dug several nickles in the late forties so there is some hope. We have found five rings in the last three trips, one of which was a 10 k, the really great thing was and is how excited my little wife has been getting. We were contacted to locate a missing ear ring but we are still waiting on the particulars as to where to begin looking. The little lady found a nickle and a penny that were obviously chopped up by a blade of some sort(lawn mower most likely). She is beginning to get competitive in her hunting and again got excited again but quickly realized that she had found a piece of fake gold chain but I know it is but a matter of time before the squeals and dancing break out. LOL. The last time she broke out dancing was when she realized that the "dead" snake was in fact very alive! I was impressed with her moves. anyways, thanks for looking and happy hunting! View attachment 1022801
View attachment 1022803

Upvote 7
OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I forgot to mention that this was ring #11 for me this year... Ya Hoooo!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the wheat and the 2 bling! Take a video next time, her leaps and bounds are worth gold on here!

All I got was clad.

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good digs, keep digging them nickels and oneday its gonna be goooooold!!!!!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great_find.gif
Nice! Thanks for sharing...

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
nickles and pull rings/tabs... already started on the next thousand for the next gold! LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread