DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It rained most of the day today,didn't want to be cooped in so I went to this cornfield that I found a few at in the past.The conditions are really poor in that field right now between what is left of the corn husks laying on the ground and that grass stuff that they plant,"what is that stuff anyway, some kind of nitrogen grass or something?"It was a very slow hunt,it is a good thing I like what I am doing or I would have hung it up after that first couple hours.I did luck out and catch a couple small quartz piece's,over all it was a pretty good hunt for me on a rainy Sunday. 011.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

willjo

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2015
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really nice quartz points.

chase2

May 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds and for me any day getting is a good day Thanks for sharing.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the grass is a thick blade and dark green it might be Rye grass or can be Winter Wheat. Good job on finding the points in the jungle. Been there done that kind of hunt.

OP
OP
DigIron2

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the grass is a thick blade and dark green it might be Rye grass or can be Winter Wheat. Good job on finding the points in the jungle. Been there done that kind of hunt.
lol , that is a good way to put it,a jungle.I think you are right about the grass.Kind of strange how it stays that green all winter .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread