Two Sweep Gold

alaskaseeker

Jun 22, 2019
Ak,Tn
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMG_1485.JPG . That morning i had assembled my new GP3000, my first pulse. My friend and I were camped in our rigs at Decision Corners very near the old cemetary.. on a low bench not to far from the GPAA camp i walked up on this bench and made 2 sweeps, then a very strong Wee Ooop. That soon to become familiar gold signal tone... Dug it up and found a nice nugget....Of course i hunted very hard in that area but thats the only gold found...

Upvote 0

meMiner

Bronze Member
Jul 22, 2014
Port Perry, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Minelab 800,
Fisher CZ21, F75SE, Gold Bug 2.9 & Minelab GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The lonely nugget. Have you gone back after learning the machine or after a rain? I bet you could find more. ;-)

OP
OP
A

alaskaseeker

Jun 22, 2019
Ak,Tn
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hunted that area pretty hard dont think i left anything, dont think it rains too much but maybe others pounded the area after myself...

Last edited:

Raider19962

Mar 4, 2018
Delaware, The First State
Detector(s) used
White's, Technetics, Fisher M, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunted that area pretty hard dont think i left anything, dont think it rains too much but think otherrs pounded the area after myself...

I hate it when you hunt a spot dry, and then someone comes along and says, "I found this fabulous thing right there". I know it's possible because I've been the someone before, but I still hate it!

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nicely done with that 3000, good find, and welcome to the wondrous world of PI's.

All the best,

Lanny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions