Two urban locations.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
It's not my site. And you need to look closely at the pictures and the spots being portrayed. They aren't the same. But I have some of those detectors, it's a fisher gemini 3 and a white's tm 808 , they are 2 different detectors actually. And they both pretty much don't work for this stuff. Most people like the initial model of the Whites with cave mode, it's the discovery tf -900, it is supposed to detect voids. Whites bought them out and dumbed it down and got rid of the cave mode. Go figure.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I respect you Okie and what you can do but you missed what I was talking about by a fair margin. See where my yellow arrows point for an general area to dowse. You must be at least a mile or two off, on to another new site/area. The monuments are fairly specific, although they can sometimes point out another important monument/marker to follow out.

No this is a outlaw cache it has nothing to do with monument marker,except it was close enough to look like it was......as for as the turtle treasure it far away from turtle he has not gave me anything over there yet where i had marked the spanish bars.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not my site. And you need to look closely at the pictures and the spots being portrayed. They aren't the same. But I have some of those detectors, it's a fisher gemini 3 and a white's tm 808 , they are 2 different detectors actually. And they both pretty much don't work for this stuff. Most people like the initial model of the Whites with cave mode, it's the discovery tf -900, it is supposed to detect voids. Whites bought them out and dumbed it down and got rid of the cave mode. Go figure.

It's not my site. And you need to look closely at the pictures and the spots being portrayed. They aren't the same.

yes you are right they are not the same ,this one outlaw ,no pictures on the spanish one yet..........there been a lot of post's where they be 3 are 4 treasure spots (started),in one post,which mess a lot of people...but what i marked was a outlaws cache.....not spanish its several miles a way how many??? i remember going out west and see a mountain that was shape difference,and i think it's only a 2 miles down the road , hour later just getting there ....flat land you can see for mile's and it don't look that for, tell you put several miles behind you.

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Witchcraft! No tunnel. No metal box. No coins, currency or bars. I've never been so skeptical about dowsing. That doesn't mean I've given up but I certainly am doing an evaluation.

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure that I made myself clear. I'm not saying that dowsing is witchcraft. That is from another dowser talking only about the site on this thread. I am not saying that dowsing is witchcraft. I know there are some very good dowsers on Tnet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread