pcdigger

Greenie
Feb 25, 2014
North Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This among several pounds of trash metal. I'm new to this and have been digging everything that has a signal.
Past Two Weeks 3-17-13.JPG

Upvote 11

mihmar79

Dec 18, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds, and its good that u digging evrything for now, by time u will skip some signals.

Sent from my GT-S6500D using Tapatalk 2

GreenHat

Mar 3, 2014
Martinsburg, WV
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's some great finds! I especially like that little flask. Good stuff!

Metdet49

Dec 25, 2012
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro, White's M6, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Predator Tools Little Eagle
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice collection of finds pc. That's the reward for digging every signal, plus you get to learn your machine and what it is telling you. My hunting partner uses a 250, but he sets his on the coins only setting and moves very quickly through a site. As a result he doesn't find hardly anything. I on the other hand keep my discr. just above iron and dig all repeatable targets (and some that are not repeatable). Enjoy and HH.

bikermike

Jul 14, 2012
Stillwater, OK
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, 6.5x9 coil, 4.5 sniper coil, 5x8DD coil, Garrett AT Gold, Centec pinpointer, Garrett pro pointer, Ames digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
pcdigger,

You sure are hitting some good sites. Nice looking collection.

Mike

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like some good finds, not trash at all. Is that Washington in first position, second row inside the necklace a silver? Looks like it but the date looks like a '65 when I blow up the pic. As said before, keep digging up everything. You will profit in more ways than one.

Papalittle

Apr 17, 2013
Hardy, Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Eurotek Pro, Fisher F2, Garrett Ace 250 Teknetics Delta4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I love my Ace250 it is a real good coin finder.

OP
OP
P

pcdigger

Greenie
Feb 25, 2014
North Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like some good finds, not trash at all. Is that Washington in first position, second row inside the necklace a silver? Looks like it but the date looks like a '65 when I blow up the pic. As said before, keep digging up everything. You will profit in more ways than one.

Unfortunately that's a 1969 quarter inside the necklace. More info: U.S. Mess kit spoon left, silver (I think) spoon right, numerous shotgun shell casings, a wide assortment of coins with the earliest being 40's wheats and a 43 steel cent. Inside the necklace is a large cent that's almost smooth and some kind of oriental coin. Top by the lipstick tubes is a "Round and Round She Goes" saloon token that still spins. That's a marble door knob upper left. A snuff container by the door knob, and a photo locket below the snuff container. A leaf necklace of some kind, copper I think.

I am fortunate enough to live on an 1896 home site and the targets are dense. Just got into this hobby. I have a table outside with all kinds of relics that I haven't cleaned up.

Oh, and that's some kind of crossed rifle thingy with USA stamped on it second row center top right below some jar lid with 1898 in the glass.

AQUA

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2013
Nova Scotia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 / TESORO SAND SHARK / CZ 21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice collection...looks like you had a lot of fun right there. !!!

OP
OP
P

pcdigger

Greenie
Feb 25, 2014
North Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I might as well post this thing I found yesterday, I have no idea what it is. I do know that's a Matchbox ambulance though, lol. Found in front yard with yet another 12 gauge shotgun shell casing and some more pennies. One would think a war was going on here from all the shell casings I've found in the past week.
Hook Thing.JPG

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still dig trash, and foil, that's where the gold hides!
Nice finds! You'll be posting the gold and silver soon! GL. HH!

PCDigger-- I could use that to attach to the top of my head phones when I'm detecting, no one would come near me! Lol!
It's a "leave me alone , I'm detecting" charm!

Last edited:

BY Digger

Feb 4, 2013
Latrobe PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett TR Discriminator/Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like the front part of a boot puller. We had one long ago shaped like a long beetle.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread