U-turn

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Hit a few banks on my way to work yesterday. Found a '41 cent in the reject bin at one of my dump banks - that was nice. Haven't been having much luck with halves lately, and have been concentrating on CWR dimes. I stopped at one last bank about 5 miles from my office, about 15 minutes before I was supposed to be there, and picked up a small amount of dimes and nickels - no halves available - with my last $30. The teller next to mine asked if I wanted any more dimes; I declined, as I was out of money and short on time, even though a bank I had an account at was next door.

Started down the road and decided to check out the dimes I had just picked up. Got a '64D out of the first roll. A nice 59D out of the second. I couldn't take it anymore, so I pulled a U-turn, rushed back to my branch, pulled out a few hundred bucks, and made it back to the first back just before they closed. Picked up $100 CWR's of dimes, as well as nickels, cents, and even quarters, all supposedly from the same source.

Well, I struck out on the nickels and quarters (big surprise!), but ended up getting another '64D and a '47 out of the dimes. heh, late to work, but that's one of the prices you pay for the addiction... :-[

Upvote 0

AGBlex

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
southern, Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
teh addiction will pay off. you'll see haha. one day some one in this hobby will find something worth quitting their job for

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread