Ukraine search coils manufacture "MARS MD"

OP
OP
B

belikovnau

Jul 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who wants to test our coils please write to me.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm thinking these coils are gonna be the ones to have from what I'm seeing in depth is pretty incredible I would like to put them threw some relic hunts, and pasture feild as well as some trashy areas parks to see who they separate, if they do as good as depth I see these going far

fireguy

Dec 28, 2013
Dayton ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
I have a NEL storm. I think NEL makes the Mars coils also. After the testing that I've done I'm pretty happy with mine. There is a NEL dealer in the US now but I don't think they carry the Mars line yet. If not I'm curious how the Mars does.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

belikovnau

Jul 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mars it is not NEL product. MarsMD it is a name of Ukraine manufacture of coil for different metal detectors. Fresh crush test of our coil buy car and by other things.

fireguy

Dec 28, 2013
Dayton ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
My mistake NEL is a Ukraine based company as well which deterred a lot of people away from the product but like I said I'm very pleased. Would love to do a hands on comparison of a Mar coil compared to my other coils.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mars it is not NEL product. MarsMD it is a name of Ukraine manufacture of coil for different metal detectors. Fresh crush test of our coil buy car and by other things. YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2Y2MC0YwTM

I watched that video along with all the others & its very very impressive even cutting down a tree with it, & still works like it should, now that is strength not worried if ur being to rough with it & being afraid ull brake it, very nice job

OP
OP
B

belikovnau

Jul 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We try to do our best to have a good quality. And now you can see our new thing "PIN POINTER" by MarsMD.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya I saw,that another impressive tool that does look rugged would be nice to see more around here coils & pinpointers I myself like to have options not just its these 2 or nothing show me 5 ya or something ya know I just like to have options to what fits me best & I'm sure there are others who feel aswell the same

fireguy

Dec 28, 2013
Dayton ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
Yeah ^ I am the same way. I would love to be able to compair these coils to my NEL and the Garrett coils I have.

OP
OP
B

belikovnau

Jul 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
photos of our Pin Pointer DSC_2112.JPG

If you see that our device does not interfere when you sit down

Last edited:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The video is actually pretty impressive aswell as the coil depth & strength vids

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless your a supporting vendor you can not sell on here like this.

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

str8flexed

Dec 28, 2013
Evansville, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO; Garrett Pro Pointer; Bazooka Mini Gold Trap
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got one of these sent to me for my ACE 250. Will post up a review once the weather gets better and the ground thaws.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got one of these sent to me for my ACE 250. Will post up a review once the weather gets better and the ground thaws.

Very nice, from all the research ive done these may take the cake etremly sensitive,obviosly Very strong I mean tree cutting cars running them over & still work perfect

str8flexed

Dec 28, 2013
Evansville, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO; Garrett Pro Pointer; Bazooka Mini Gold Trap
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice, from all the research ive done these may take the cake etremly sensitive,obviosly Very strong I mean tree cutting cars running them over & still work perfect

I'm excited to try it out.. just wish the winter weather would stop it already so I can get back out there to MD.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread