❎ SOLD Ultimate Minelab Sovereign GT setup

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
066.JPG 068.JPG 069.JPG 070.JPG 073.JPG 102.JPG 071.JPG 109.JPG 110.JPG 111.JPG 112.JPG 114.JPG 103.JPG Have Ultimate Minelab Sovereign GT setup to sell. Sovereign GT comes with : NEW Unused Sunray S-5 (5" DD) and S-8 (8" DD) coils as well as the HARD TO FIND Detech SEF 10x12 coil, UK style Minelab 180 scale meter, 360 rotating raised V-clip for the meter that attaches anywhere on shaft Minelab Profind 25 Pinpointer, 360 degree rotating mount/holder for Propointer or Profind pinpointer ,Heavy duty Enviro PROtector brand cover, Toggle boots on all the switches, Set of Wireless headphones with transmitter, two S-shafts, One Cuffer brand custom steel armcuff with cover, one Minelab brand armcuff cuff with stand and cover, Rechargeable battery and charger, alkaline 2AA battery pod and cable clips!
(REDUCED TO $1099 shipped. Around $2000 to buy all of this new.)

Last edited:

windage

Apr 3, 2011
Mason-Dixon Line
Detector(s) used
eyes, ears, wet finger in the wind and old willow sticks, when that don't work; Minelabs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you will miss your Sovy after a while using the Etrac....don't jump! With those two machines, you can "pick the bone clean". just my opinion..

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reduced $1199 shipped ($100 off original price)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bump

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you will miss your Sovy after a while using the Etrac....don't jump! With those two machines, you can "pick the bone clean". just my opinion..
I think that would be a hard point to prove. I've gone back over an area with the Etrac and found things I thought there was NO way I could've missed the first (or even 2nd or 3rd time). I think a lot has to do with the angle and direction you approach a target from, coil size and to some degree the earths magnetic fields. I imagine I could search an area with the Sovereign with a 10" DD coil and then search it with an Etrac with a similarly sized coil and find things I didn't find with the Sov. It's similar basic Minelab technology other than that the Sovereign is operated with analog switches and knobs(which I like). I wish there was some trick to knowing if an area has been thoroughly searched or not. having a Minelab helps. I found a wheat penny at about 9" yesterday in a well hunted park , I'm sure I've been over the spot at least once.

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
REDUCED TO $1099 SHIPPED!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread