Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to my father's this morning to take my sister Cheryl to the beach. She bowed out on me so alone I went. had the trunk loaded with Garretts. The AT Pro International for the beach and wet sand, the Seahunter MK11 for the water and the Freedom 3 Plus for the playing fields. All three were pressed into service.
On the beach had an ultra nitro moment with the Pro! Of course it turned out to be a junker but was followed with a nice 925 "O" and another junker.

Did eyeball a few super heroes on the beach as well!

Then onto a playing field with the F3P and scoffed a ton of coppers along with my first Magnetic Hill token. Interesting thing here is that when I arrived at the field 2 pit bulls were running wild. A no brainer here as I sat in Nogo till the owners put the mobile manure makers on leashes. Can still hear the growls as I stepped out of Nogo! Just glad that no children where around before I arrived.
Got kind of hot so into the drink with the Seahunter MK11 to round out the day.

Total for the 3 Garretts was one church key,2 junkers,spoon, two fun zone tokens, magnetic hill token,Subaru car key, 2 dinkies, dog tag, spoon silver "O" and a century plus 16 at $14.70

Upvote 5

46Wheat

Silver Member
May 23, 2014
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a lot of digging

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
LESLIE LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY DIGGING . NICE RINGS AND COINS SUPER HERO AND NINJA TURKEL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread