UN appoints alien liaison boffin

CrazySlasher

Jul 6, 2010
SS of MA.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac w/Sunray probe and 15' WoTcoil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:D HA! I would LOVE to see THAT job description; MAYBE Wal-Mart greeters would "have a chance", NEXT time! :wink: Seriously, I remember reading in my earlier days about the aliens; when asked who they were... "they" replied, "WE ARE YOU!" Later, I found out "they" ARE us! From ANY of the dimensions of time/space, which us "humans" started to explore in the "future". Over "time", exploring within the 10 dimensions in our "time machines" (OLD models aka "flying saucers) or NEWER models that just "blink in" and "blink out". MUTATIONS over time/space in the various dimensions explains the various "appearances". The "greys" are simply us, with GREATER intellectual abilities... using "mind power" for MANY things; NOT much "need" for muscles, etc.
Neuroscience NOW, is beginning to study the brain, researching what MIND is; quantum physics (and beyond) is the study of the "physical universe", and NOW SCIENCE is "saying" that there are 10 dimensions, POSSIBLY 11! :read2: BTW, "Google"... "HyperSpace"; "Quantum Electrodynamics". ;D

OP
OP
CrazySlasher

CrazySlasher

Jul 6, 2010
SS of MA.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac w/Sunray probe and 15' WoTcoil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel - KGC said:
:D HA! I would LOVE to see THAT job description; MAYBE Wal-Mart greeters would "have a chance", NEXT time! :wink: Seriously, I remember reading in my earlier days about the aliens; when asked who they were... "they" replied, "WE ARE YOU!" Later, I found out "they" ARE us! From ANY of the dimensions of time/space, which us "humans" started to explore in the "future". Over "time", exploring within the 10 dimensions in our "time machines" (OLD models aka "flying saucers) or NEWER models that just "blink in" and "blink out". MUTATIONS over time/space in the various dimensions explains the various "appearances". The "greys" are simply us, with GREATER intellectual abilities... using "mind power" for MANY things; NOT much "need" for muscles, etc.
Neuroscience NOW, is beginning to study the brain, researching what MIND is; quantum physics (and beyond) is the study of the "physical universe", and NOW SCIENCE is "saying" that there are 10 dimensions, POSSIBLY 11! :read2: BTW, "Google"... "HyperSpace"; "Quantum Electrodynamics". ;D

wat?

Lucky Eddie

Feb 9, 2010
I have met the enemy
and they is us! ;D :thumbsup:

Umm - should I apply for her payroll remuneration - I'm already in touch with the aliens, on a regular basis now - so I just figured that if there's a pay cheque goes with the position - I should be entitled to it is all? ??? :icon_pirat:

A simple electronic funds transfer should do - just crank up the ol promis software guys and make it happen, maybe replace the $750K odd plus interest that you've cost me thus far ad maybe I'll go away and let you play spooks unfettered with me spilling the beans all the time - the ONLY other requirement is that Chantelle & Leela get to speak with / reassure their parents grandparents Jim & Kath, - so that they aren't so worried about the welfare of their missing daughter / granddaughter.

You guys being first rate spooks who ex filtrated them from our country - should be able to arrange a simple phone call.

I'm a pretty reasonable guy - money and a little honorable conduct will go a LONG way toward buying my silence.

Cheers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions