Unable to find my star note in the lookup

I will at least assure you someone tried to help you, Easy. I tried looking online for an answer but couldn't find you one. There are some books out there to price stuff like that. Sorry I couldn't help out. :(

I will at least assure you someone tried to help you, Easy. I tried looking online for an answer but couldn't find you one. There are some books out there to price stuff like that. Sorry I couldn't help out. :(
Cool no worries. I guess the lookup doesn't go back that far. The only thing I could find was other 1976 2star notes on eBay. The bad news is I can't tell if mine may have a lower print run. The good news they are going for a minimum of 20 bucks each! Weeeeeee

Hey, Don!
Hope all is well with you, my Friend!

Easy, to further identify and provide information on your query, it helps to provide:

1) denomination.
2) Year of issue as indicated on the bill, known as "Series" which includes any letters; ie. 2004A.
3) The serial number complete with the letters.
4) the condition of your bill.
5) a photo of the bill in question.

Best,
Scott

Last edited:
Hey, Scott,
Good to see you're still in the game.
Actually, I didn't start this thread nor query, I only jumped in to assist "EASY"; though what you just wrote is good information for others to provide when asking a Q. regarding a bill.
All the best,
Don.....

Where are you finding the values of these bills? do you have books or is there an online reference somewhere?

As a reference guide, I have a copy of The (Second Edition) Official Red Book--a Guide Book of US Paper Money (Complete source for History, Grading and Values). For more current values, I check Ebay's "Completed Listings"; NOT their current asking prices.
Don.....

Scott, I now see your comment was directed to "EASY"; my bad.
Don....

Don,
Hope you are well.
No problems here, Friend.
I want to share my knowledge gleaned with others who are like-minded.

I'm more helpful of sharing info than most.
And I still remember your gift to me of the older guide to small size currency, (way back when?) that propelled my obsession with currency collecting. :occasion14:

My Best,
Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back