ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Saw this listing on CL today. Ad was deleted

Called and went. I could have got it all for 500.00. Boxes and boxes of stuff. I bought an Aqualung Royal Aqua Master regulator, a tank checking gauge and 6 sets of bands for double tanks for a hundred dollars.

Another guy bought the rest for 400.00. I should have got it all but wasn't sure if I could sell it. RATS. Over 10 tanks but VERY old. Those double hose regulators sell for a lot also on fee bay. Anyway, its all gone. It would have filled my truck up. Way too many boxes of very vintage stuff in great condition.

Attachments

• IMG_20160409_111303.jpg
    IMG_20160409_111303.jpg
    572.4 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_20160409_111250.jpg
    IMG_20160409_111250.jpg
    728.3 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_20160409_111321.jpg
    IMG_20160409_111321.jpg
    656.6 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Upvote 8

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What do you figure your stuff is worth for resale purposes?

Regards + HH

Bill

OP
OP
ScubaDetector

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Still kicking myself in the head for not buying it all. I didn't know what to do with tanks from the 1950's though. I could have made some money for sure on those other regulators though.

OP
OP
ScubaDetector

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
What do you figure your stuff is worth for resale purposes?

Regards + HH

Bill

A regulator like the one I bought sold for 550.00 on FeeBay. I am keeping the rest of the stuff for my use. I just listed the one I bought a few minutes ago. Starting price 300.00. If I get that much I will be happy.

Last edited:

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice score.
I LOVE Craigslist. I found all of my detectors but one on CL at great prices prices. My latest came from another site but was also a steal.

OP
OP
ScubaDetector

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Nice score.
I LOVE Craigslist. I found all of my detectors but one on CL at great prices prices. My latest came from another site but was also a steal.

I bought my E-Trac on CL for 400.00. The guy thought it was out of warranty but it still had almost two years left. Too heavy for him. Origional box and everything plus extras. I actually paid 500.00 for it all but that included a brand new Garrett Pro Pointer.

I saw a CZ-20 for 90.00 and missed it by a few minutes. LOL that was the PITS!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have always wanted to learn to scuba, but in Indiana there is little opportunity

ShovelNose

Apr 6, 2010
Little River S.C.
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Makro Racer 2, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you checked to see if it can be serviced? Might work at on tank at 1at but at depth! Better safe than sorry. Look good on a shelf with one of my brass portholes. Good luck.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate you scuba! :notworthy: I never come across smokin deals on scuba gear. I would love that royal AM.

OP
OP
ScubaDetector

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I hate you scuba! :notworthy: I never come across smokin deals on scuba gear. I would love that royal AM.

Jason, Last week I picked up my 13th tank. Born in 2007 and used ONCE. I got it for 30.00. Not a scratch on it. Aluminum 80. Getting it hydro'ed now. I keep thinking I might keep that Aqualung AM. Having the air bubbles behind my back instead of in my face might be great. I never saw one with three high pressure and three low pressure ports on it either. It doesn't have a bid on it yet. Going to kick it around overnight. If it gets a bid oh well, I will buy something else with the money.

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I follow this stuff being a diver and all. You played it cool, which is how I roll too bud. I've jumped the gun in excitement in the past and been burned. It's all what we do with the gear brother, and I know you'll put it to good use.
Cheers on the deal!

Steve

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jason, Last week I picked up my 13th tank. Born in 2007 and used ONCE. I got it for 30.00. Not a scratch on it. Aluminum 80. Getting it hydro'ed now. I keep thinking I might keep that Aqualung AM. Having the air bubbles behind my back instead of in my face might be great. I never saw one with three high pressure and three low pressure ports on it either. It doesn't have a bid on it yet. Going to kick it around overnight. If it gets a bid oh well, I will buy something else with the money.

Every time I go look at used scuba gear for sale, it's always worn out dacor crap and 30 year old al tanks that they want full brand new price for. I couldn't see any details on your AM, but they did release a special modern version. You might check the serial to see if it is old or new. I'm leaning towards it being the new one based on how good the hose looks. Every original hose I have seen has gone to crap with age.

OP
OP
ScubaDetector

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Every time I go look at used scuba gear for sale, it's always worn out dacor crap and 30 year old al tanks that they want full brand new price for. I couldn't see any details on your AM, but they did release a special modern version. You might check the serial to see if it is old or new. I'm leaning towards it being the new one based on how good the hose looks. Every original hose I have seen has gone to crap with age.

Jason,

Thank you so much for your knowledge. The serial number is 391592. With that many low and high pressure ports 3 of each, I am thinking newer. I didn't see any old ones with that many ports online.

Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread