Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hey everyone

Had one of those hunts this morning that I wanted to share with you guys

I got up at 5:45 and headed out to a old park that's been producing these past couple hunts

I haven't been out much due to heat and travel base ball. Typical day had a few oldies and then it happened.

Just got done digging a older clad and I look up and see a large silver coin on the surface. I'm like no way a Morgan on the surface

I was pumped. I shot a video filled the hole and bam another one sticking out of the side of the ground. Video number two

Then they just kept coming. 4 total and I was just on cloud nine. I've found silver dollars in the past including one a few months back

There's to many swear words on the vids to show but you can imagine the excitement. I'll post better pics later when I can slowly clean them up

I also got two buffs one v one trolley token a 63 Rosie and a 60 Washington.

This was a once in a lifetime dig. I've recovered other small hoards like this in the past

Thanks for looking hope You guys enjoy the pics

Attachments

• Effect_20160710_102221.jpg
    Effect_20160710_102221.jpg
    988.8 KB · Views: 746
  • Effect_20160710_102258.jpg
    Effect_20160710_102258.jpg
    738.9 KB · Views: 598
  • Effect_20160710_102111.jpg
    Effect_20160710_102111.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 681
  • KIMG0094.jpg
    KIMG0094.jpg
    1,010.6 KB · Views: 823
Last edited:
Upvote 106
OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Thank you again everyone

I really appreciate all the comments and votes. I would love to share the vids. Like I said I was pretty calm during the first video. But by the 4th one I just went into dreaming mode. It was really exciting. At one point I had to pause for a minute in one of the vids.

I had a guy about 20 yards from where I was digging walking by. I should have gotten up early today and got back out there. I'm gonna go this weekend and hunt it very methodically.

I have some other nice finds from this area as well that I didn't even post yet due to the significance of this find

Thank you all again

HH Jer

Fattony315

May 17, 2013
Up state ny
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds, 1 would be a real good day, but 4. That's a great day.

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Thanks tony

Yes after the first one I was more than happy. When the second one came I was like damn this is awesome. By the third and fourth I was speechless and in shock sort of. It's a day of hunting I will never forget

HH Jer

terpfan

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Maryland/ NC
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the well-deserved banner. I can definitely understand your excitement on those videos, as I recovered and posted a 3-Morgan find several years back. Talk about exhilarating! The dates on your coins suggest you've found a depression-era cache. I don't believe its a random drop.

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well deserved banner! Most people never find one.

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the killer coins and BANNER buddy. That's a hell of a day man

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Thank you tnet and all users who made this post go to the top. It's a honor to make a great find and it be up there. It was a incredible little cache.

I put together a utube last night and loaded up four of the vids labeled Morgan cache. My name is Jeremy Kail. Hopefully you can find the page if you wanna see the vids

I must say though there un edited. I hope I'm not breaking the forum rules. There not my greatest vids. But there decent enough to show the spill. Don't laugh this find kinda got the best of me after the second Morgan in the vids lol.

Thanks again to all that viewed replied and voted

HH Jer

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Congrats on some great finds, the Banner and enjoy baseball. I umpired nine games over the weekend and now it's really getting hot! We need some rain to loosen the concrete I mean dirt!

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
wow Jeremy, ive been hunting since around 76,only found 1
silver dollar,late 79 early 80 in fla., when there was still lots
and lots of silver to find, and what! you find them just laying
on the ground, just fantastic, i just love reading about these
kind of finds congrats on banner
link to the vids
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnOPHy1Kf6iUA23gFQ53rnQ

ps. you said on a hill, check up the hill prob washed downhill
again fantastic find congrats

Mi$terG

Jan 25, 2013
Eastern MA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Beautiful silver dollars. A hunt we all dream of having one day. Congrats on a well deserved banner.

TommNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2008
NW NJ
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Pro, Garrett AT Pro
Congrats on the large Silvers and BANNER, WTG!!!!!

TommNJ

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Thanks a lot everyone

Man when I read all these comments about guys hunting 40 yrs and not finding a silver dollar I feel very fortunate. These are very hard to come by. There just to large to lose. I'll be back out Sunday to fully go over the area.

Yes it's been so darn hot and dry here. We need some rain. Still pretty happy about these finds. Gonna take a few hunts to come down off this cloud

Thanks again to everyone who voted this thread

HH Jer

Last edited:

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still looking for my first silver dollar. It'll come one day. Congrats on the banner. Well deserved. :notworthy:

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the banner and good luck when you go back! I have a feeling you'll post something cool soon ;) One is awesome, three is pure madness, like you said those are too big to loose! HH!

Patriot 1776

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Dec 9, 2014
MA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX and V3i, Garrett AT Pro , ACE 350, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone

Had one of those hunts this morning that I wanted to share with you guys

I got up at 5:45 and headed out to a old park that's been producing these past couple hunts

I haven't been out much due to heat and travel base ball. Typical day had a few oldies and then it happened.

Just got done digging a older clad and I look up and see a large silver coin on the surface. I'm like no way a Morgan on the surface

I was pumped. I shot a video filled the hole and bam another one sticking out of the side of the ground. Video number two

Then they just kept coming. 4 total and I was just on cloud nine. I've found silver dollars in the past including one a few months back

There's to many swear words on the vids to show but you can imagine the excitement. I'll post better pics later when I can slowly clean them up

I also got two buffs one v one trolley token a 63 Rosie and a 60 Washington.

This was a once in a lifetime dig. I've recovered other small hoards like this in the past

Thanks for looking hope You guys enjoy the pics

Congradulations

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread