Unbelievable lost & found!

rainorshine

Oct 6, 2013
Black Hills, SD
Detector(s) used
AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two days ago my mother in law lost an earing out by her chicken koop. She asked if I could come up and look for it with my detector. Well, today I went up and gave it a try. At first, I was in my street clothes and became too cold to keep on detecting. Thankfully I had a pair of coveralls and heavier boots in my truck. I got changed and headed back out. This time she accompanied me and tried to show me the exact spot she believed she had lost it. 30 minutes later with no luck, we threw in the towel and went inside. I changed out of my coveralls and boots and went to put on my street shoes and noticed the bottom of them were covered in chicken poop. I placed them outside and checked the bottom of my boots. They were void of poop but there was something stuck to the bottom of one. I did a double look and couldn't believe my eyes. The missing earing, right there on the bottom of my boot. I showed it to my mother in law and we were both just dumbstruck. I don't know what to call it, luck, devine intervention? Anyways, I'll always remember this return as being extraordinary!
0206161356.jpg

Upvote 9
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Those are magic boots! I'm work a few colonial sites, think I could borrow them, sure beats swinging a heavy coil. :occasion14:

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can see the silver sticking to the boots as I am writing this.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sticky situation .How about digging a solid signal the you run your coil over the hole nothing around the hole nothing. Then after scratching your head you find it on your digging tool in a clump of dirt.

can

Dec 26, 2015
NC
Detector(s) used
xp DEUS, excal sword,ctx 3030, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread