Uncle Called

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My uncle Mike call this morning...He wants to go to the Huron mountains camp to make fire wood... and get the camp ready for the up coming fire arm dear season...that's were all the gold is...the rowbarg the wetbranch east branch the black creek they all form the Huron river plus count less feeder streams...and the mouth at the lake shore..this is the uncle I turned on too metaldetecting... I lent him my classic one....witch needs to be fixed..but he's been to Arizona prospecting out there some were he has a gold pan too... he noes I have a sluice now so he will probably Want to try it on some of those river...all bring the MXT but the weather is turning cold real fast up here....Can't wait... never did some then ever get under my skin than like looking for gold...Well if I do find gold it will probally be so small that it slipped past me with out me seeing it... In other words I ain't going too find any gold I should just wake up and smell the coffee Right...Just to run the sluice and pan and to say I did it,will be more than some people ever did... looking for their fortune... liftloop

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread