SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am missing my 16mm ratchet wrench... it has driven me crazy... I have been looking for it for 6 months...

Even magnet bar'd the yard a few times.

Not like I use that size often... but because it is part of that Blackhawk set... its a blank spot that drives me nuts.

Been off on a hunt for it 20 times it feels like... every time I open that set... I see is gone and off I go.

I am beginning to think my neighbor might be the "culprit" / "ghost".... for he "borrows" things from time to time and is not always good about putting it back.

I thought it was only me that obsessed over missing tools. If it is part of a set it is 10 times worse. I lost my 7 inch Robo Grip, part of a three piece set and tore my place up looking for it. Finally found an exact replacement on EBay but I am STILL looking for the lost original.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a special magical place for 1/2 inch sockets.
I wish I knew where it was.
I want my hundred 1/2 inch sockets back.

I find sockets at or in the lake from time to time. Probably in someone’s pocket and then dropped. I always save them even though I have a couple complete sets. You never know when they may start wandering off.

sandfisherman

Tenderfoot
Jan 20, 2017
East Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Exuinox 800, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I bought a used reading glasses buying 10 or 12 at the dollar store at a time. I would put them at places where I sit watching TV or on the Back porch/bedroom etc.
When they all would disappear I would always ask my wife if she moved my glasses. She always said no. One night while I was watching TV during a commercial I went to the refrigerator for a snack. As I returned I saw my little dog race up the stairs with something in it mouth. I followed the dog upstairs and there under the bed was a pile of my glass and several screws and bolts I had been missing for several months.........The Dog did it!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions