underground tunnels

rubberdiver13

Dec 19, 2008
worcestershire
Detector(s) used
excalibur 1000, c-scope,laser b2
we have an underground tunnel that runs from the woods to the back of a pub in the town, its about a mile away, having to pass under the local brook, and canal,car park for the local supermarket to the rear of the pub, my wife has walked it when she was young,with her sister,friend, her father says that there is another entrance to it,hidden behind the steps at the church nr the woods, i saw the entrance at the rear of the pub, but builders have since built a small row of shops over the entrance, the entrance in the woods, seems to have had a landslide over the years and is buried, can dowsing locate underground tunnels or entrances

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi rubberdiver13,
Yes, dowsers sucessfully located underground tunnels/concealed entrances in Viet Nam.
Jon

OP
OP
rubberdiver13

rubberdiver13

Dec 19, 2008
worcestershire
Detector(s) used
teleprospector said:
Hi rubberdiver13,
Yes, dowsers sucessfully located underground tunnels/concealed entrances in Viet Nam.
Jon
Wow... ok, im new to dowsing how would it locate a brick lined built tunnel

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you were in the field mentally concentrating on the tunnel your angle rods would most likely cross or open up (left rod would turn left and right one would turn right) when you walked over the void.

OP
OP
rubberdiver13

rubberdiver13

Dec 19, 2008
worcestershire
Detector(s) used
teleprospector said:
If you were in the field mentally concentrating on the tunnel your angle rods would most likely cross or open up (left rod would turn left and right one would turn right) when you walked over the void.
so i just think about the tunnel.....you think that would work?

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you using one L-rod or a pair? or a pendulum?
Are your yes and no responses from your instrument (s) clear and understandible?
Here is what I would do.
Stand out in the area where you feel the entrance (woods) to the tunnel is.
Ask this question silently to yourself: In which direction is the concealed entrance to the tunnel I am searching for? Hold the instrument while thinking about the concealed entrance (in the woods you talked about) and turn slowly either counterclockwise or clockwise and watch for a response from the instrument.
When you get a reaction walk in that direction, when you get to the entrance, the instrument will give you your yes answer. Stand in this vicinity, turn slowly again and ask which way does the tunnel go from here, you will then get another reaction to which direction the tunnel travels.
Then dwell upon the tunnel and start to walk a grid pattern in that direction at right angles to the tunnel so you can mark on the ground where the tunnel is. You will then start to get different readings when you are over the void and over solid ground, giving you the approx. width of the tunnel.
Be careful when entering voids that have had no circulation of air.
Hope this helps,
Jon

OP
OP
rubberdiver13

rubberdiver13

Dec 19, 2008
worcestershire
Detector(s) used
teleprospector said:
Are you using one L-rod or a pair? or a pendulum?
Are your yes and no responses from your instrument (s) clear and understandible?
Here is what I would do.
Stand out in the area where you feel the entrance (woods) to the tunnel is.
Ask this question silently to yourself: In which direction is the concealed entrance to the tunnel I am searching for? Hold the instrument while thinking about the concealed entrance (in the woods you talked about) and turn slowly either counterclockwise or clockwise and watch for a response from the instrument.
When you get a reaction walk in that direction, when you get to the entrance, the instrument will give you your yes answer. Stand in this vicinity, turn slowly again and ask which way does the tunnel go from here, you will then get another reaction to which direction the tunnel travels.
Then dwell upon the tunnel and start to walk a grid pattern in that direction at right angles to the tunnel so you can mark on the ground where the tunnel is. You will then start to get different readings when you are over the void and over solid ground, giving you the approx. width of the tunnel.
Be careful when entering voids that have had no circulation of air.
Hope this helps,
Jon

thanks for these tips, would a needle and thread work, i havent found a coat hanger yet, the rods i will find, a pendul..i havent got, but very excited, with my map dowsing experiences so far ;D, except the ghost that came with it :o :o...yes ghost, i didnt see it, my wife sees them alot, but that night she saw a 6ft ,white clothed ghost in the bedroom i map dowsed in,walk through the room through the wall, :-\, now the rooms quite cold..., maybe i should put this under the (section ghostbusters required) ;D

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know if a needle and thread would work, it might be best if you try it.

OP
OP
rubberdiver13

rubberdiver13

Dec 19, 2008
worcestershire
Detector(s) used
the needle worked, but still unsure of what its telling me, will make some dowse rods up, and try

OP
OP
rubberdiver13

rubberdiver13

Dec 19, 2008
worcestershire
Detector(s) used
got my rods out and visited the area, checked below to the right of the building my wife said was the place, she remembers.... Q = voids, and got my answer with an X, direction of tunnel A= it swung a pointed,at the pub ...it was correct, to the entrance A= was the area, nr the building to the right side of it.
stood on top of slope above building...nothing, to the right of A= a big X...
other tunnels leading off, followed line of tunnel A= to church...poss correct, my wife remembers a set of iron gates underground leading off, possibly the crypt entrance in churchyard nr by, a stone marks the entrance...Saying ENTRANCE TO THE VAULTS, at the same intersection she remembers another tunnel leading off, its a bit hard to follow the line of the tunnel, due to undergrowth, and a railway line.

Attachments

• 1585.JPG
    1585.JPG
    303.2 KB · Views: 274
  • 1515.JPG
    1515.JPG
    197.2 KB · Views: 274

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread