underwater salvage and treasure hunting

Welcome to the forum....

a good starting point would be "The Treasure Diver Guide" by John Potter and Shipwreck of the Western Hemisphere" by Robert Marx

All the Best,

Chagy.....

dont remember the name right off, but there is small book from weller that give a readers digest version, good short read, ill look in the library later unless someone knows offhand .........................

RIOBRAVO, the book you are talking about may be in the link provided by the posting prior to yours....since that is a listing of many of Weller's books. Did you check out the link???

I believe Joe was talking about "Finding Sunken Treasure". A good primer for anyone just getting started. It's not so much a research book as it methods and reasoning behind what we do.

dont remember the name right off, but there is small book from weller that give a readers digest version, good short read, ill look in the library later unless someone knows offhand ....................

believe Joe was talking about "Finding Sunken Treasure". A good primer for anyone just getting started. It's not so much a research book as it methods and reasoning behind what we do

Gee, no title like that by Weller. Couldn't find that title at all. I do know of a great book called Sunken Treasure: How to Find It by Bob Marx. Maybe you meant that. Newbies confuse Marx and Weller all the time, on account they have the same first name.

Another round o' drinks for the Rio Bravo crew bartender!

Newbies...lol - Yep, Rio Bravo is definitely a newbie, and me too. You with your 17 posts MUST be an old pro...right? I should probably thank you for getting the title of the book right, but nah, I'll save it. Joe and I didn't have time to look it up, cause we've been aweful busy here in Texas. :icon_pirat: :-X

Well, I had 367, 231 posts under my previous nickname before I got banned for talking about my theory of finding treasure using the solunar tables. :-\

The book from Weller is "True stories of Sunken Treasure" ... his most recent ... a collection of his favorate short stories.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back