United States Treasure Atlas Information Free

Z

ZumbroKid

I had a meeting with Mr. Thomas P. Terry today. He knew i'd be moving to Montana coming up in a few weeks. He knows I'll share the info on locations for T-net members. So he gave me a free set of the ten volume Treasure Atlas free of charge. I also recived the contact info for everyone on how to recieve a free catalog for anyone wishing to see what is availible from Speciality Publishing Company. So if interested in your location, post here and say where you live state and county. I'll answer as many as i have time to. Later all.

OP
OP
Z

ZumbroKid

There are 20 listings for Bryan county alone. Ft.Washita junction of Red and Washita river, Ghost towns of Hatsboro, Robbers Roast, Pirtle, Choctawtown, Matoy, Banty, Burse, Cade, Jackson, Oberlin and Fort McCulloch. Are all in your county. Have to prepare for work but will check back later.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for info. about Readding Parker in Osceola(maybe Polk co.) county Florida.Also anything about Hendry county Florida.

OP
OP
Z

ZumbroKid

Free 2 Dtect said:
There are 20 listings for Bryan county alone. Ft.Wa#@!$%#@!a junction of Red and Wa#@!$%#@!a river, Ghost towns of Hatsboro, Robbers Roast, Pirtle, Choctawtown, Matoy, Banty, Burse, Cade, Jackson, Oberlin and Fort McCulloch. Are all in your county. Have to prepare for work but will check back later.
What a trip the place name if broken down contain a swear word. ;D

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
You sure bit off a chunk with that post, LOL! But if you have time, Lane,Douglas and Josephine counties, Oregon.

And just so Mr. Terry gets something out of it too, could you post the ordering info out of the book? I'm sure you will be overwhelmed at the responses to this post!

OP
OP
Z

ZumbroKid

diggummup said:
Looking for info. about Readding Parker in Osceola(maybe Polk co.) county Florida.Also anything about Hendry county Florida.
Redding Parker is in the atlas, in the mid 1800's he distrusted banks and had one large trunk of buried gold and silver coins. He referered to it as his retirement fund. he also had many post hole banks, two of which were found (gold and silver coins). trunk was never found. He died in 1891. Property located near Kenansville.
Hendry county has 6 forts listed, silver bar hidden in tree East of LaBelle, 4 ghost towns listed, cache of 50 Henery rifles lost when Indians attacked Fort Simon Drum. All this in Volume 3.

Attachments

• treasure atlas set.jpg
    treasure atlas set.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,413

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Free,the atlas doesn't get anymore specific than that? From what I understand the box is supposed to be buried somewhere around the northwest corner of lake Marion.Also the area is supposed to be haunted by him :o .Hendry county,a silver bar hidden in a tree east of LaBelle,now that is very cool.That area hasn't changed too much in the last century.Lot of trees though!Thanks for the info.

OP
OP
Z

ZumbroKid

These sites in the atlas get you to the point you can do further research on your own. If their was an x marks the spot. They all would of been found by now.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whoa,settle down there big boy! :) I wasn't trying to say it did.Sorry if my reply sounded a little strong.It wasn't intended to.Thanks again.

OP
OP
Z

ZumbroKid

I could of been more detailed, but so very busy right now. Listing on ebay and thinning the household stuff down. Getting ready for the big move to Montana. Just got off the phone with a tnet member in Billings. We got some hunting plans going on. Later all.

TXKajun

Oct 12, 2005
Desert Southwest
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 750
If you get a chance. any info on Eddy County, Lea County or Chavez County, NM?? Carlsbad/Artesia/Loving area?

Thanks and good luck in all your activities.?

Kajun

bigticket

Nov 9, 2005
Free 2 Dtect said:
These sites in the atlas get you to the point you can do further research on your own. If their was an x marks the spot. They all would of been found by now.
If anyone ever looks at these volumes, they can see that Terry used the exact same language, in describing the locations, which was used in many previous books about locations of treasures.? He was, in fact, sued because of this.? Of course, he does not list his sources.? This leads to some funny entries, like someone finding some coins in the wall of an old building.? Good for that guy (the finder)!? However, as that is the only information given, other than the city and, maybe, the year, it is totally USELESS.

OP
OP
Z

ZumbroKid

As for big ticket's post, what can one say other then if not interested please find somewhere else to post instead of rudely interjecting with your views. Thanks in advance.

bigticket

Nov 9, 2005
Free 2 Dtect said:
As for big ticket's post, what can one say other then if not interested please find somewhere else to post instead of rudely interjecting with your? views. Thanks in advance.
How was I rude? Who are you to tell me not to post here?

OP
OP
Z

ZumbroKid

bigticket said:
Free 2 Dtect said:
As for big ticket's post, what can one say other then if not interested please find somewhere else to post instead of rudely interjecting with your? views. Thanks in advance.
How was I rude?? Who are you to tell me not to post here??
It should be apparent it is you, First off if he was sued, why is he still selling them? Second if you are stating fact, why are they going to second printing and up dating? And if it is unless info. Why are others interested? And I am just the right person to tell you stay off a thread if you have nothing constructive to add. If fact the longer you post you're crap the longer it will be till i post any free info for the ones that want it. So I'm done repling to you bigticket. Have a good day. ;)

bigticket

Nov 9, 2005
Free 2 Dtect said:
bigticket said:
Free 2 Dtect said:
How was I rude?? Who are you to tell me not to post here??
It should be apparent it is you, First off if he was sued, why is he still selling them? Second if you are stating fact, why are they going to second printing and up dating? And if it is unless info. Why are others interested? And I am just the right person to tell you stay off a thread if you have nothing constructive to add. If fact the longer you post you're crap the longer it will be till i post any free info for the ones that want it. So I'm done repling to you bigticket. Have a good day.? ;)
"It should be apparent it is you?" What does that mean?
Being sued does not mean that someone has to stop selling something. And even if he had not been sued, he still plagiarized.
They are "going to second printing and up dating" to make money.
Others are interested not in the useless info, but in those entries which they think will help them find treasure. However, plagiarism aside, the large number of useless entries greatly detract from the usefulness of the books.
Who say that I have nothing constructive top add? That is your misguided opinion.
"If fact the longer you post you're crap the longer it will be till i post any free info for the ones that want it." That really makes a lot of sense.

OP
OP
Z

ZumbroKid

CaptainZossima said:
Okay. FreetwoDetect you need to move a little more with your feet to the left, add some bobbing, and then use your left jab like Larry Holmes.
BigTicket, you should continue to taunt Free with trash talk, attempt to get him off balance, then use that sidewinder right hook as soon as the opportunity arrives.

I'm sitting here with a huge bowl of popcorn, a cold beer, and am waiting for some action.

Cappy Z Your wife has been waiting too! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread