Unknown Rock

Bryazz

May 24, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear all,

I had walked to a river one day to look on the bank to have a look for stones.The one I found is unusual.My search was over until I came across back to the drive way which leads to the field and adjacent to the river bank.
Light shines through it in some areas.I am still clueless as to what the rock is,but assume it may be crystal?

Many thanks.

Attachments

• DSC_0105.JPG
    DSC_0105.JPG
    968.3 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC_0104.JPG
    DSC_0104.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure of a certain name for these rocks/gravel, but I always find some in my gravel driveway. When the sun hits it in a certain way, they sparkle like a diamond. My granddaughters like looking for fossils, holey rocks and the diamonds.

Upvote 0

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear all, I had walked...
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Bryazz! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - people may have more success helping you (if necessary)...

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread