UNKNOWN TOKENS FOUND

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.

Butterfield

Dec 8, 2006
Hi Siegfried,
The Goldblatt token has been attributed to Chicago and is listed in Vacketta's Illinois book. I didn't have any luck with The Stag.

I

IdahoMan38

THERE WAS "THE STAG" IN IDAHO FALLS, IDAHO, THIS MAY BE A POSSIBILTY, IDAHO MERCHANT TOKENS(1967) HAS A 12 1/2¢ ONE LISTED WITH J. JOHNSTON PROP. JERRY ADAMS OF THE NATC MIGHT BVE ABLE TO HELP IDENTIFY, DO A ONLINE SEARCH.

I

IdahoMan38

JUST FOUND ANOTHER LISTING FOR "THE STAG" IN SHELLY, IDAHO THEY HAD 2 5¢ SHOWN, IDAHO MERCHANT' TOKENS (1967). APPARENTLY THIS MUST OF BEEN SOME KIND OF CHAIN. SO PROBABLY CAME FROM AREA WHERE FOUND.

OP
OP
S

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
thanks idaho, there are four listed in indiana but they don't match the stars and rays description. I'm guessing that will be the key and although I didn't dig it it does look dug. I got that one at a pawn shop. Expensive hobby you have if you collect good for mirrors and encased mirrors. Only have one friend who collects those. If interested in an introduction send me a private message and I'll give you his email. regards, siegfried schlagrule

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread