UNLOGGED problemWell ,it happened to me twice today

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I have been unlogged twice today while attempting to enter a post. The notice pops up that says I don't have permission to post. When I click back to check there is a big screen to log on but i click back one more and I am shown logged in . When I click forward my post has vanished leaving a pissed off poster. hand print-2_edited-3.jpg

ppratt

Jun 19, 2003
South western PA
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT
If you give me. 1/3 split I'll tell u how to fix it me and my partner are the only two that know how to fix it

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
ppratt, If you knew how to fix it, it would probably be the only thing you know. You like playing follow the leader I see! Frankn-3 Eagle_edited-2.jpg

ppratt

Jun 19, 2003
South western PA
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT
I'm the director of technology at my work, so I figure I know a thing or two about computers and how to fix them. I just like bugging you.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ppratt, pffft, director of tech is nothing.. I'm even better than MacGyver I can make a fully operation pc with a screen from an old AM/FM transistor radio, and coke bottle :laughing7:

Ammonhotep

Apr 21, 2012
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Lone Star, baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ppratt, pffft, director of tech is nothing.. I'm even better than MacGyver I can make a fully operation pc with a screen from an old AM/FM transistor radio, and coke bottle :laughing7:

Call yourself MacGyver ... I'd be impressed if you could do it without the radio.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread