Unsure where to go from here

jasonbo

Nov 1, 2005
Round Rock, Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace250 / Cibola
Earlier last week i found an eagle spectrum mint condition with a extra gold coil headphones case. Anyhow i lost the guys number he hasent called me or replied to my i lost your number post on the place i saw the add. So unsure where to go from here i have about 300 an i want to stay away from BH. So im thinking garrett 250? or anyone recommend other i tried to find a whites spectrum model but all seem way above 300.

Upvote 0

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
never used 1 but from most of the posts 250s the way 2 go.good luck

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
I own an Ace 250 & a Whites Prizm3, I think the Prizm is a way better machine. Brand new, it'll cost about $100 more than the 250 but I think its worth it. Just my opinion. However, if you have $300 saved I would wait & save just a little more & buy a better used machine off ebay or the classifieds in this forum. I paid $400 for my Quantum & its a much better machine than either of the fore mentioned. You may try contacting Dallas in the "dealer" section of the classifieds, he is a fair man & had Garrett 1250's for less than $400. Has other deals too, just tell him how much you got & Im sure he will work with you. Good luck, hope you get a good one!

Edit.......
Just looked and Dallas has the Garrett 1250 (I hear they are smokin good machines) for $375 shipped. He may even go a little lower for you. Ive bought 2 of my 3 machines from him & is a great guy to deal with. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions