Unusual rock carving uncovered from heavy rains

Rebelsmom

Jan 17, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Backwoodsbob is this a trick question? You probably already know. I see a alligator eating a frog, between its front and back leg is a small heart with the word pozo, the o is over the beek of the the owls eyes and points down to that little something similar to a mine sign,above where the alligator is it's eye becomes a duck , and an area that is just in front showing men in a hole. below the heart is an opening and a face of a man. Lots of stuff on such a small space , How did I do?

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
KGC was well known for stashing gold and silver over the Kansas/ Missouri area. I can’t remeber the name, but there was a documentary a few years back about a group of treasure hunters looking on a piece of Kansas property, very intriguing.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebels mom , I haven't even studied the stone. I just started taking pictures. So Good job! That was a night time shot. There is a lot more to see. I'm interested in seeing more from from mark's site. There are many places around the country with this stuff. I don't think it's KGC though. I'm leaning toward Jesuit or Templars. There were others who had the knowledge.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebels mom , I haven't even studied the stone. I just started taking pictures. So Good job! That was a night time shot. There is a lot more to see. I'm interested in seeing more from from mark's site. There are many places around the country with this stuff. I don't think it's KGC though. I'm leaning toward Jesuit or Templars. There were others who had the knowledge.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How did that get there twice. I must be stuttering. Sorry!

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Mark60,looks like 4 directions to me it can be a corner marker, check it out by using your compass and see if it shows directions 360, /90/ 180 and 270 degrees, bird head upper right hand corner, shows one, upside down E =2 both directions north / south, another face to the left

OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The original rock, Thanks to BWB working with my pics, I wanted to go back and look at some I had done a year ago and work with them again, View attachment 1538386 this pic is really enhanced to try and lighten the splothces on the rock under the ledge still working on this one.. View attachment 1538404

IMG_2836.JPG

Correct me if I'm wrong but the top arrow with ? points to what appears to be 3 lines, (spanish symbol for buried near stream) ?, 2. spanish trail signs.jpg the arrow on the left I see what appears to be 39 or 37 carved into the rock, you may need to view the pic sideways , do those #'s have any significance, and the shadow play under them seems to show other #'s or am I just seeing things

Rebelsmom

Jan 17, 2017
Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mark 60 , I will be checking in with some more of your pictures if your still interested,Will try to finish them by Sunday evening or Monday. there's just a couple things to review. Rebelsmom,

OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mark 60 , I will be checking in with some more of your pictures if your still interested,Will try to finish them by Sunday evening or Monday. there's just a couple things to review. Rebelsmom,

Rebelsmom I look forward to seeing what you see and compare

OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a watcher.. hope he’s on my side [emoji3] ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1517745849.234522.jpg He’s sitting directly above the carved rock

OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is that a drone..? shoo-shue that ...lol

Lol he was only about 20’ above me looking for fish I’m guessing, paying me no interest I love it they’re awesome to see up close in the wild

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
lol...
..........though, you can never be too sure with these guys....eh-heee...

You should check that tree for bugs and mini cameras.

I'm telling you.....these fish eaters, man.....................................(got badges)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lol, for sure the tree, searching the eagle may be an issue

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Maverick, youve been talking about tree's on some other threads, Y and U shapes and the #4 curious what thoughts you have on this tree that's at my site its bearings to other other markers are divisible by 3, and its burnt, this is not a quiz, lol, just trying to gather all ideas an info i can hoot.JPG hoot1.JPG

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love the symbolism on these sites. Even the vegetation is involved.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread