UP DATE---A Real Gold Mining Oportunity...first posted Mar. 12, 2014

Professional Miner

Nov 18, 2013
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had some real good responses for full time employees at our two placer gold locations, one in Oregon and one in Arizona. We could still use a couple more workers for the mines.... but would need you to be signed up by April 5th. An orientation meeting is tentively set April 24 and 25, 2014 in Las Vegas to coincide with the GPAA show there starting on April 26. We are assisting the accepted and committed workers with travel, food and lodging cost and arrangements. This is where we will go over all the arrangements for work, lodging, time off, safety and so forth...

One important employment position we do need to fill, if someone out there has the experience, and wants to be part of a great gold mining experience...that is a full time cook.

We are supplying the housing, real good base wages, plus bonuses and incentives and need someone, an experienced cook to provide a hearty morning meal, (probably buffet style) simple sandwich and chip lunches and a serious dinner meal.... 6 days a week...the mine will be in operation 7 days, but everyone employed will have at least 1 day off...including the cook...

Thanks for all the responses so far...looking forward to lots of fun and lots of money for all and working with those who have taken the step to better themselves...

Professional Miner

Upvote 0
OP
OP
P

Professional Miner

Nov 18, 2013
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Viking...

It too important of a project to just say in the open...but it is in Oregon and immune to SB838

Thank you,

Professional Miner

MadJack_ME

Apr 11, 2013
Maine, mostly
Detector(s) used
Original Gold Bug, Dahlke Dredges, LeTrap Sluice for clean-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you Ike Tiner, aka Klondike Ike?

I think I'll pass, but thank you anyway.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you Ike Tiner, aka Klondike Ike?

I think I'll pass, but thank you anyway.

Professional Miner may not be able to receive a PM from you for one reason or another. Just because he hasn't sent any info right away, is not a real good reason to back out on a great opportunity that you and the wife have interest in! If worse comes to worse, post an email address or telephone number to make contact easier and get the information you want.

Frank

MadJack_ME

Apr 11, 2013
Maine, mostly
Detector(s) used
Original Gold Bug, Dahlke Dredges, LeTrap Sluice for clean-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm all set. Wouldn't want to work all summer and find out there's no pay at the end! Background checks and long-time friends = red flags.

MinerMike

Greenie
Oct 31, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you get a full crew yet? I sent a PM a week or so ago.

MinerMike

Greenie
Oct 31, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why have you gone quiet? This forum allows everyone to see when you log in. You check in at least twice a day. Slinking around not responding isn't very professional.

MinerMike

Greenie
Oct 31, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks. I have never received a PM from you before until just now. I have been working online with scumbags from hell in the stock market business for the last few years. One thing I have found is if you only receive a response after calling someone out it is best to walk away. Good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread