Up date from another post.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I went back out to the tavern site tonight, thinking I may have missed a silver, na, just left over iron from sunday. As I was just about to leave this farmer pulls up and shuts off his tractor, I think good or bad, well as it turns out it is the owner of the land where the town was, a mill site, a dozen foundations along the creek. He was quite open to talking about his land, he also mentioned there is an old native camp where they have found many stone points, I asked him if I come back, he said in the fall when the calves are older, the beans off where there was another tavern. I knew there was a reason to go out there tonight. He asked me If I have ever been there before and I said no. There was there one person that did detect there at one time, he went on to a neighbours corner lot where was another tavern with out permission from the land owner, the land owner came across his field and did donuts around this guy telling him to get the hell off his land, this is why you should always get the okay, if you don't you could loose a good site like this person did. I hope to talk to the land owner and get his okay to hunt if not, that is the way it goes, the fall is only a few months away, and guess where I will be heading. HH

Upvote 8

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And.....boom! You are set for this fall! I wouldn't be able to sleep with news like that...congrats...Ddf

btjbtj

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2016
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro with NEL Big Coil DD. Garrett Pro-Pointer Plus.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Way to go, Brian. Can't wait to hear what you find in the future. -Lisa & John

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest: