Au dave

Aug 5, 2015
Eastern Victoria
Detector(s) used
Home made drop riffle, 'zook' mini prospector, 'zook' sniper
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi all
its been a week since i last posted (sluicing forum), but i finally got my cons panned and got the
grand total of 2 flypoop specs a bit of flour and 1 piece about the size of a pinhead. that was more than i
expected as i was about 50 km by river from the gold area and the river was high and running like a cut cat.
Unfortunately my toyo has decided to replace its sump fluids with its radiator fluids (just to see how it feels:BangHead:) and
due to the wifes 4x4 being at the doctors getting a heart transplant (engine) it looks like im gonna have to
amuse myself in other ways, therefore i decided to rebuild the trashed drop riffle; i used 7" x 2" cedar for the base, and i also
made up a recirc. clean-up sluice.. Over the next few days i think i might start building a couple more garbzooks -1 sniper
size and 1 super mini size i like the way garbzook1 runs and will need a unit that is not too thirsty for summer flows.
i will post pics over the next few days of all my builds, stay safe all - especially those of you in the fire zones i know what you are facing as i
am a vol. firey over here... heavy pans to all 8-)

Think i might have the bug and may need another shed...lol...

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread