Update on my last post.

pr0digal

Mar 18, 2009
Orlando, Florida
My first box of halves was skunk. How disheartening. I noticed that some of the coins at the top of a few of the rolls had been marked with a sharpie as if they had already been glanced over. Odd as the bank had ordered the box for me. This leads to my next question. Is anyone else CRHing in the east Orlando area? If so let me know so we don't step on each others toes. Also has anyone ever thought of buying quarters from a laundromat to go through?

Jared

Upvote 0

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
pr0digal said:
My first box of halves was skunk. How disheartening. I noticed that some of the coins at the top of a few of the rolls had been marked with a sharpie as if they had already been glanced over. Odd as the bank had ordered the box for me. This leads to my next question. Is anyone else CRHing in the east Orlando area? If so let me know so we don't step on each others toes. Also has anyone ever thought of buying quarters from a laundromat to go through?

Jared

Jared

There are probably lots of coin roll hunters in your area they just don't post here or are not aware of this forum.

So I can assure you that it is happening and it is purely the luck of the draw.

A coin Marked with a sharpie will stay that way until all the in wears off. so it could have been marked years ago.

There is no difference between Laundromat Quarters or Quarters from a bank. So DON'T give the Laundromat guy a reason to get ticked or the Quarter Car wash guy for that matter........

Buy all your coin from a bank.......

Welcome to the forum and good luck.

Mojo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread