Updated 2015 "The honeymoon is over"

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
After years of study and work on this theory in 2015 I wrote a posting called "The Honeymoon is over". I was embarrassed that I had allowed myself to accept the existence of 500 million dollars a short walk from where I am at this moment.

Later, I repented on my repentance, and never explained exactly why. Now, I am going to explain the second change of heart.

Whet I did was re-read my own postings. :D They were very solid, with sources and lots of details.

Actually, I have not reported all possible data. A few years ago, a cousin who is a builder was adding a new room on an existing house. They found 6 (six) skeletons buried in a row. And, next to them were 6 cups, obviously ceremonial burial cups. The Aztecs did such things, until the Catholic Church took over, which happened her no later than 1600 or so. And, once they did, if your remember your medieval history, such folderol would have resulted in harsh punishment. So, those skeletons had to be pre-1600.

The owner of the house looked at the mess of bones and ancient ceremonial cups told them to put all the bones in a large bag, and sent them home for the day. Next day, all the evidence was gone.

Why? He has a house and is expanding it. If the government discovers the ancient burial, they may, or may not , confiscate the entire property.

The next day when they came to work, all the antiquities were not there. :D

OP
OP
P

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
When I first came here, I was told the "Tomb of Moctezuma" was a few miles SW of here. Eventually someone took me there. I stood on top of the mound and it was obvious it was not a grave at all. It was an observation point. UNAM said the indigenous people, not Aztecs, ran a protection racket. Merchants coming from the extreme parts of Mexico had a choice. Pay the local indigenous tribe very well for food and shelter for the night, or be wiped out in an ambush a few miles further on.

Knowing this, it made sense the sharp -eyed men on top of that "tomb" mound could see great distances and prepare for "guests."

Nearby, was an old oven for cal, quick lime used for light building. And, an indigenous, not Aztec, cemetery. And, what matched the description of a ball court, the one where the losers were executed.

Not too far away, on family owned land, was an old mound. The uncle who owned it gave someone permission to dig. The diggers came and showed him something they found. He immediately canceled permission, and no one would tell me what they found.

When I first came here, I was shown a burial marker, on church property beside the church. It was for my wife's great-grandma, the same person who donated the piece of gold found on the skeleton mentioned in summary below. It is illegal to bury people on church ground. I went by there recently and the markers were gone. Someone told me a new priest came, and when he discovered the illegal burial, he ordered the bones all dug up and they were displayed in the church.

Later, they disappeared. I have said to have a clue what happened, you need to figure out what those people would have done, based on their psychological profile. My wife's family would have thought a while when their ancestor's grave was desecrated, and her remains displayed publicly, dug a while in a hidden place, and discretely stole the bones from the church, and buried them on family property. It is so obvious I call it a "no-brainer". Not with the treasure, because that would be a major task, due to the type of soil involved.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread