Garrett infinium
garrett AT-MAX
Garrett sea hunter mark 2
Fisher gemini 3 ( two box )
Equinox 800
Nokta Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My take on " no paddle up your creek " is because it is a small runoff creek that is dry most of the time. At least in my solve. I found a spot on google earth that when zoomed in to where you have the image at 1000 feet wide every one of his clues fit as well as a half dozen from the book. Am i right... who knows. Am i going to go see... nope. The only reason i even looked for a solve is because i lost an old friend when he spent all his money on 2 trips to N.M because he claimed that it was the only place it could be. Somehow i discovered this spot by luck on my second day , and when i showed my friend that he should not spend all his limited income ( disability ) until he is positive and no other places could be a possible location. He was walking around some hillside looking for fallen trees that could look like alligators . Earlier it was posted about " the house of Brown ". On my google earth 1000 ft wide map has 2 possible solutions . many of the clues fell into place but i started with my idea of " no place for the meek ". Happy hunting !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread