UPSIDE DOWN STAR

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It might be TILTED to the left or right rather than upside down.

Last edited:

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
pic?
since you say it is upside down , I believe you however when it comes to signs a pic is vital
upside down could be used as a pointer, only the kgc would do this if it was hidden by an organization
in any case the 30 inches could mean the depth to dig..sneaky kgc guys, not jesuit for sure.maybe outlaw
JJ was very busy dude, from the midwest to texas to Arizonia.- dig and tell what you found but if it is is the
real goodies don't say anything and we will know by that..ha treasure rule #1 tell no one! Period.:skullflag:
oro bro
rangler

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bildon

Sep 15, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The point that is usually pointed up is pointed down and can someone please tell me how to post picture. Thank's

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In posting a photo..........the 3rd icon from the right on the tool bar is the "insert photo" button. Click it and choose the "from my computer" button, then click the browse button and your computer explorer page will open. Go to the file that holds your photo and choose it. When you click the save button at the bottom, it will automatically up load to the Insert box. Make sure your cursor is at the left point you want the photo to be inserted in your post and click "upload" or "insert" button..........I forget what it's called since I do it often enough that I just click the buttons I need without re-reading them................usually. LOL

EDIT: That star may be telling you to dig at the foot of the tree for the next clue. Do so GENTLY so as not to move anything buried there. "Read" the clue and rebury it EXACTLY as found. You MAY have to return to it for more info and if you just pick it up and "play with it", you could be destroying needed information and screwing yourself.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bildon

Sep 15, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
004.JPG 004.JPG 004.JPG

OP
OP
B