Urban Jungle find... Just Rocks again ?

GNYC

Oct 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
009.JPG 010.JPG 004.JPG 008.JPG :headbang: Any comments on these rocks would be Appreciated. Thanks in advance.its a jungle out here.

Upvote 0

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to ask...where are you looking and why have you picked the spot? Have you done some research of your area?

OP
OP
G

GNYC

Oct 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks heres a few more photo's 012.JPG 014.JPG

OP
OP
G

GNYC

Oct 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes but NYC is a hard place to find indian artifacts, so thats why im asking the experts..I guess I have to keep on rock-in

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I applaud your tenacity for sure! Keep it up... I look forward to seeing a couple nice artifacts from New York City.

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Jul 29, 2012
I also applaud you for attempting NYC. I have a friend that lived on Long Island his whole life, growing up. He moved here in 1989 and is 62 years old now. He has been given the name "good ol' Yankee boy" and he really is a great person. He has hunted with me a time or two, and in doing so, talked about finding a few as a kid on Staton Island I think. They are there, blows my mind to think about. The round one I mentioned earlier is on the right in your first pic. I don't think that is the piece in your second post, is it? Keep up the hunting. You will have a true rarity when you find it!!

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
This stuff was made in New York city?:icon_scratch: ........New york City?:dontknow:

That was my pace picante sauce commercial immitation

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Jul 29, 2012
SOHIO said:
This stuff was made in New York city? ........New york City?

That was my pace picante sauce commercial immitation

You sounded exactly like all the guys in that commercial. How do you do your voice like that? Or... Could it be... Nah, I almost thought it was me, hearing voices. You are good!!

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I used to have a map of nyc that showed it before the city was built ...there was a lot of beaver there and quit a bit of indian activity there good luck on your hunts

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
You sounded exactly like all the guys in that commercial. How do you do your voice like that? Or... Could it be... Nah, I almost thought it was me, hearing voices. You are good!!

telepathic ventriloquistism

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm going to be on the next americas got talent 8-)

OP
OP
G

GNYC

Oct 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the applauds (bowing) and thanks for the tip it may be a mano. The place I went looking I had to watch my back at all times all types of weido's around lol.. There is a mob grave yard up the block from me maybe I should search for relics there lol. Google Mob grave yard Queens N.Y.

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought that was usually a cement mixer... 8-) no prob.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread