URGENT HELP!! We have a confirmed Japanese Treasure Burial Site!

treasure_digger

Greenie
Jan 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone!

We have a CONFIRMED Japanese Treasure Burial Site, and this site is considered as one major deposit site... We badly needed Treasure Hunters who have a scanner!... The most we can offer is EQUAL SHARING of what we can get!

If you think your the one please contact me @ 09292500919. Our area is 3 hours from Davao City.

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Philippines have more "confirmed" treasure sites than any place on earth. Keppy, we should move there.........................with our scanners.

habs

Edmundruffin

Aug 17, 2010
West Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Groundhawk for metal, eyeballs for stone
If you have anything at all, you have violated the first rule of searching for treasure. You opened your mouth.

garyo1954

Jan 4, 2013
Elkhart, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! I'd be all over this, but my schedule is tight.
Between the tot lot and the school not sure I can fit it in this weekend.
:tongue3:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
relax everyone ! We have many members from the Philippines,
& possible one or more from Mindanao, or the surrounding area.

He has as Much right here as you do.

He is Not asking for money he is asking for person with equipment to help.

[FONT=&quot] instead of Attacking his personal beliefs. [/FONT]
Give him respect or don't Post
:coffee2:

Do you want this type of response if you asked for help ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

treasure_digger

Greenie
Jan 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi eathabs,
It is a big help if really you can extend to use your services. specially your scanner!.. If incase their is no doubt, we can get what i am talking about. i can send you some symbols and codes i got from the area. if you want.

OP
OP
T

treasure_digger

Greenie
Jan 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm talking not about rules here, im talking about your help to uproot what was hidden...

Last edited:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
If you have anything at all, you have violated the first rule of searching for treasure. You opened your mouth.
...... I agree with you ..Edmundruffin..... The first rule of finding a treasure .... Don't tell , Keep silent about it..... But for some reason there are many that have to tell the world about it........ and when you put it on any treasure forum .... You are telling the world......

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

treasure_digger

Greenie
Jan 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for defending me, yes indeed that's true... if you want, i can send you indicators of what i am talking about. and surely you will be interested on helping us!... I can e mail you footage of what i got there..

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

treasure_digger

Greenie
Jan 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Toby1858,

I can send you the footage of what i am talking about, If ever you want to help us I can assure you that you made a right decision.. rIGHT now. I am badly needing some equipment and technical expertise. I am looking forward that you can help us...

OP
OP
T

treasure_digger

Greenie
Jan 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Edmundruffin and Keppy,

I understand both your opinion, and i don't want to oppose it. But my point why i am posting here is seeking some help from experts and already established on this field. I am more incline in uprooting what was hidden beneath...if yours with me. your A big help! if not, still thank you...

OP
OP
T

treasure_digger

Greenie
Jan 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi garyo1954,

If your seriously interested we can wait, just give me a ring... :)

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
The enigma is that any Joe Shmoe can find this treasure with a little google work researching search equipment, like deep pulse equipment, or two box units.

That way, you would have not raised any red flags, or drawn any attention whatsoever, and you could just purchase the equipment and find the treasure yourself, even if you had to borrow the money from your poor old mum. Also, the most enigmatic thing is, that the only confirmed treasure burial site is the site that the confirmed treasure was actually hauled out from, and if that happened, nobody would know but the finder, because mum is the word, baby.

HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2012
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x and a shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm.. Maybe I can send you this metal detector I let my kid use, it only goes 2-3 inches in the ground. Just remember when you send it back to throw some of that treasure in with it ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions