Us seal number

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
What a BUMMER! then id take your pump and parts to a pump repair shop or a local shop that sells pump parts (seals) and ask them to give you a estimate or fix you up! I found it was cheaper that way after buying a Keene seal and seating tool as a spare incase I got into trouble like you just did!

OP
OP
okbasspro

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks to be a Ps 601 can anyone confirm?

image-3916697174.jpg

image-1237210427.jpg

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a tube shaped tool for seating those in the housing. I couldn't imagine doing it correctly without it, but it is just a metal tube with a solid end for whacken with a rubber mallet. If you need, I can measure the dimension of mine so you can source a suitable alternative (or you can order one from Keene if not).

OP
OP
okbasspro

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
There is a tube shaped tool for seating those in the housing. I couldn't imagine doing it correctly without it, but it is just a metal tube with a solid end for whacken with a rubber mallet. If you need, I can measure the dimension of mine so you can source a suitable alternative (or you can order one from Keene if not).

Jason I have the install tube it looks like the spring was a little big on the new seal had to take parts from 3 different seals to get the dredge going.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions