USA Coin Book - Look Up Coin Info - Alternative to eBay

usacoinbook

Sep 23, 2010
Greetings Treasurenet,

I have a site that you might be interested in for coins: http://www.usacoinbook.com/

Our site is highly educational but we integrated commercial functions into it as well. Basically, our site is specialized in coins and is also an alternative to eBay where members can buy, sell and auction coins, coin supplies and other coin related items. They can also track personal collections online without software and create a personal wish list that can be seen throughout the site. Also, anyone can quickly look up coin values, pictures and statistics in a clean, organized "Red Book" format. Everything is free to use and it is free to sign up. The only thing we charge is a 2% final value fee on anything that gets sold at our site. It is quickly growing very popular among collectors, dealers and even some major authors. You can set up your own "shopping cart" storefront if you want and not have to deal with trying to design your own websites, just direct your visitors to your own "Coin Book" to see your auctions, sales, wish list and personal collection!

Our "Red Book" includes nearly every coin minted in US history along with it's statistics. Check out our seated liberty dime page as an example of each year, where it was minted, how many were minted and the value of each coin for each mint grade/condition: Seated Liberty Dimes.

I think our "Red Book" might be valuable for your metal detecting members to quickly look up coins and see how much they are worth by condition using our tables. They can also put the coin up for sale right at our site. When you list a coin at our site (auction, for sale, wish list or personal collection), the year will "light up" and will be highlighted for all members to see. For example, check out our Buffalo Nickels page, which is getting some activity and coins being listed: Buffalo Nickels. The years are highlighted blue if a coin is for sale.

I hope you like our site and get some valuable information and effective production out of it!

Kind regards
USA Coin Book

P.S. If you like our site, I would greatly appreciate a much needed link back from your websites to ours. This is the single most effective way to give us a boost in search engine rankings and become more popular. Also, you are more than welcome to list your coins any time at our site as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread