Used detectors

sqwaby

Apr 13, 2008
I've been detecting a couple months now, ace250, found lots of coins and some relics, also quite a bit of junk. I stuck with a dig it all approach till I got the feel for the machine. I would like to try out some other machines that I located used, please let me know if they are worthy of purchase. Whites 3900/d $100, garrett ADS deepseeker w/2 coils $125, Nautilus DCM1 $200. Don't want anything thats antique.

gregl01

Apr 19, 2005
land of the free-taxed to death
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Nokta Fors CoRe
Well get what you want !!! I like seeing and using different machines and there are many of us who do. I am always looking at some of the older units and sometimes they are really inexpensive. What the heck, buy one to play with and sell it again if you don't like it!!!!

Greg

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greg has the right idea. If it attracts your attention you should get it to play with. Many of the older detectors are still good coin finders, it's just that some of he newer ones have more features or are lighter weight. The idea is to have fun and you can always resell them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions