"Used Metal Detectors" and "tommurray39330"

RebelYell67

Greenie
Sep 29, 2019
Southern Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I searched for Lesche tools, and I saw an ad for the website that you mentioned. It had a good deal, but I could not find it on the website. It probably is a scam.

Last edited:
No one is selling real ones that inexpensively, at least new ones. Be very afraid.

Nope, don't go there......

There are used ones that people buy then want or need to sell check some of the venders listed on this site. Good luck

Kellyco may have some used machines also if you have been in the Military or know someone who has Minelab offers a discount to Active and non active Military. Warranty transfers also

I just tried several times to send them a email about a 10X5 Coiltek coil they have for sale.. I get a error message everytime I hit send from different devices.

Buyer beware!

It is a scam, do not waste your money, buy from an authorized dealer.

I sent Shopify a message and asked them about the shop too. Didn't get a reply but here's what the storefront looks like now.
Screenshot_20191005-100808.png

I just saw warrior dwarfs selling the Nokta Makro Simplex+ for 170. and it’s not even out yet. These are fake sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Warriordwarfs and tommurray39330 are the same scam sites that steal listings and web pages from real sites, lowers all the prices down to unbelievable levels hoping to catch a few suckers that will send them money and then they close up shop.
They have done this with all kinds of products and sites, not just metal detectors.

https://www.signal-arnaques.com/en/scam/view/180945

Nobody ever receives anything for their payment except a lot of grief.
Incredibly obvious scam sites with prices too good to be true because they aren't.

Last edited:
I had a fellow swipe my detecting book cover and description, he offered a free Kindle version they just had to provide their contact info. Of course he couldn't provide a free Kindle. He sold the contact info to real companies for telemarketing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back