Detector(s) used
Tesoro DeLeon;
Red Racer
Garrett carrot, Makro PP
Lesche shovel and knife
Killer B's head phones
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thinking seriously of purchasing a pristine White's Prism IV.
$150.00 out the door. Since I started md this year, I've kinda wanted a White's, of some kind.

Anyone have any experience with this md, and would like to comment on it's merits, or demerits.?

Mikeya9697

Mar 8, 2017
Knoxville Illinois
Detector(s) used
Prizm IV, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have one that I bought brand new when they first came out. I did find stuff with it, but it wasn't enought to keep me interested in hobby...fast forward to this spring. A neighbor stopped by and started talking metal detecting. I got the old Prizm out and started learning it again. It didn't take long for me to see I needed something with a little more capability. I now have a Whites MX Sport and it has been pretty darn good. You didn't say what you were currently using, but unless it is a very cheap, Walmart special, I feel you would be better off saving that money and putting it towards something newer/ better.

OP
OP
V

Vern2

Jan 26, 2017
Leesburg Ga
Detector(s) used
Tesoro DeLeon;
Red Racer
Garrett carrot, Makro PP
Lesche shovel and knife
Killer B's head phones
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think you are right, after some study, I'll probably pass. Unless they take my offer of $100. Just to have it. I don't want it to replace one of my current detectors, as it couldn't if it tried.

Tesoro Deleon and Makro Red Racer. I love both. Especially the Deleon.

I also have a hankering for a White's M6 or M5.

Thank you for your replys.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread